Email Address: None
URL / Website: http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/100623640835
City: Roc
State: New York
Address: Upper ROC
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mix medium length to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nicolette is an average girl, maybe 5'4-5'6 I'm not the best at guessing. Decent tits, curvy GND body with a good booty. Nice DSL
Recommendation: Yes
plastic man ...weeps fer ya

...thanks ...fer ...sharin!
Fuck hate when they keep but fuck im contemplating seeing her. Nobody seems to want to fuck her tho.
Strongly recommend at least keeping her pants on or you're gonna need a can of febreeze and clorox wipesfor your hands.
Strongly recommend at least keeping her pants on or you're gonna need a can of febreeze and clorox wipesfor your hands. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
Hard to believe in today’s age of access to running water
Strongly recommend at least keeping her pants on or you're gonna need a can of febreeze and clorox wipesfor your hands. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
Yikes. Why not just tell her to wash up real good before meeting up. Ofcourse it should be obvious, but since nobody mentions it she may think everyone loves her smelly smells.
Hard to believe in today’s age of access to running water Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Right like just because there is running water, means everyone is using it.
fuck her with a dryer sheet on your cock
I think some girls think it is normal. WTF. I had a UTR for about 10 years. Very well known from the MP's. She was always showered and clean but her pussy always had a bad stink.I never fucked her or daty but she gave the best 10 minute bbjs.
shes got a nice rack , decent face and hair and is a suitable replacement for nikkisixxx not as good but good

but only saw her once cause she blew up my phone at 2am , outa a sound sleep

claiming eemergency, was robbed... machine gun texts , Then tries to call

I text her STOP, and then had to block her

it comes with the territory but geeshus

conservatively this chick does what? $$$ per day without trying to hard, her ads run non stop

so $2100 per week

roughly 9k per month, tax free

so absorb loosing a few bucks and get back to work

why the FUCK bother me? as if im climbing outta bed at 2am to do ? WHAT?
I always turn off my phone at night. These girls that repost every day on STG etc all have issues where they don't have good regulars. Nicolette has the BF issue where she can't have sex,just car dates. I noticed the skinny redhead is no longer posting. Something must have happened with her.
I always turn off my phone at night.. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
i don't want to miss any good calls ,

i fall back sleep easy
I don’t know of anyone who has had sex with her. So why the stink
Somebody fuck her and report back. U know u want to fuck her.