Name: Alexxxa Love aka Finessethabest
User ID:: None
Phone: 682 240 8917
Email Address: ...
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ointments-xoxo
City: Haltom City
State: Texas
Address: Private residence on a side street south of 820/377
Activities: Very short BBBJ, attempt to put on condom ... that's it.
Hair Length and Color: longer medium brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not a bad body. A little shopworn. Probably 5'5"/130, tending to go a little soft. 34B, nice face, tending to be a little shopworn. But, overall, Alexxxa is holding up pretty well.
Recommendation: No
She probably did not like you. Overweight? Hygiene? Just things to consider the next time you downtalk a provider. Or just bring your own shielding!
Gotta love the WKs. No, I’m six foot, 188, and immaculately clean. What’s your next excuse?
Thanks for the heads up. Was wondering about her since her location is good for me, but off my list now.

Snarf, you're right.
Buzz kill. I was just looking at her posting yesterday and was about to reach out but glad I didnt.
I was wondering where I left my condoms...
Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Indeed I used to nut in her all the time. She has her tubes tied.
I'm not trying to white knight here. But I reviewed her here and had a great time with her. Don't be so fast to pull the plug on her. She and I engaged and had great conversation. I was two-wheeling at that appointment. And she is infatuated with cycles. I haven't seen her since the review. But she is still in my phone.

Just one man's alternative view. Caveat Emptor!
I have just recently found out something very scary. Something that all of us who have been with Lexxa would be concerned about.
Alexa Love aka "sunny Winters" takes emtriva. An HIV medication. When her viral counts are detectable, she must lay low and take medication until viral count are not detectable. She was messing around with a guy from Haltom who had HIV as well......
So it's not that she actually has all these "cycles". She just suffers from a weaker immune system due to the viral counts.
Yikes!! Hard pass