Food Shortage of Buff AMP'S

Only one AMP left that I know of now that Tranquility is gone from what I've read. Perhaps about 2 or 3 will pop up quickly in the next couple of months. Grand Openings/Grand Closings ahead? Thinking of even hitting up Roc to see what's available out there. Hopefully some therapists who offer some joy will make themselves more known during this miserable season. Hell, I'd even take Morning Glo if she came back and leave a little frustrated from holding it in at this point. Second largest metro in the state should be better than this.
  • kosti
  • 08-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Roc is a 70 minute drive for me. I'm better off going to Canada where amps, agencies, etc are 20 minutes from the Peace Bridge with a far better selection to choose from.
We were spoilt for choice for a brief Buffalo moment. There’s always Candy Spa for a one handed massage?
Roc is a 70 minute drive for me. I'm better off going to Canada where amps, agencies, etc are 20 minutes from the Peace Bridge with a far better selection to choose from. Originally Posted by kosti
Rochester is the same distance for me. I've stopped at Ker. St. a couple of times but the translator always makes me uncertain about how things really go price wise so I walked out. I tried to get in touch with U -Massage I think it's called above the Asian restaurant near the approach of Lundy's Lane. I'll give it a try again at other places around that area. I'd like to keep it close to the Canadian Falls for the visits.
It would be a great time for her to become #1 but..
I posted about a new. One on Abbott rd. In S. BLo in mens forum
I posted about a new. One on Abbott rd. In S. BLo in mens forum Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Is it an AMP though? Was hearing it was a standard massage place.
  • kosti
  • 08-06-2024, 10:32 PM
One on Abbott rd. In S. BLo looks legit.