Encounter: Yui at Blossom-k

This is an informal review. I don't see the point of writing details and lock them away. There are so many promoters these reviews are worthless. I'll just make it simple and straight to point.

https://www.blossom-k.com/copy-of-lindy-1

review:
Yui is a young Japanese girl. The pictures are hers and I think they were taken recently. She still has the same hair style in the picturew. The pictures just make her skin looks whiter. Other than that, they represent her well. As with other young Japanese girls of Blossom-K, she is somewhat inexperienced but she is willing to try her best. Her English is good enough that she can understand pretty much everything I say. It was really fun talking with her and I learned a lot new knowledge about Japan that are not commonly found on the internet.

Recommend:
Yes. I will try to visit her a second time before she leaves.
Thank you for the information CT. I totally agree with your first paragraph and would like to add “several haters” to your “many promoters” statement.
“several haters” Originally Posted by ntxguy
WEC is mad, but Yui sounds like the typical Japanese provider experience in Dallas. I'll take your recommendation.
  • jza80
  • 08-06-2024, 10:06 PM
If you have a question to me, either send a DM if you don't want others to see it, or post with plain text. I will not respond to any private text. I really do not see the reason to keep the premium access due to how little value it provides at this point.