Graduating

So I am beyond excited. I have three weeks until I graduate!! This is my first time walking the with the whole cap and gown attire. My senior year of high school was the worst for me. Changed schools at the middle of the year and the school I transfered to decided to have teachers that didnt like to explain things properly. In other words, I went from and A and B student to a D/F student. I decided to get my GED instead of having to go another year at a bullcrap school. I am so proud of myself that I am halfway there to my dream job. One degree down, one more to go!!!
yeah!!!!!! errrr do we get a sexy pick of you in the cap and gown ????
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations Destiny....I wish you all the best in your future.....
Congrats and good work. I hope you stay in the area for grad school, we haven't had a chance to meet yet.
I still want a pic with nothing on but the cap and gown.
Iam so proud of myself that I am halfway there to my dream job. One degree down, one more to go!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Congratulations on your accomplishment. What is yor dream job?
yeah!!!!!! errrr do we get a sexy pick of you in the cap and gown ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hmmmmmmmm.....thats sounds like a great idea!!!!!
Congratulations on your accomplishment. What is yor dream job? Originally Posted by boomer49
I want to be a Criminal Psychologist for Juvenile Delinquents. I love kids and I want to be to help them by being the best listener that I can be.
A noble ambition. Best of luck with the rest of your education and in your career.
Way to go girl! It is so refreshing to see a young lady that not oly understands and is very good at this "hobby", but maintains a postive outlook on life and thinks of her future...

PS _ if you need any help with that picture , let me know....LOL!
Congratulations Destiny. Your determination will serve you well .
Thanks everyone...definitely feeling the nervousness kicking in as it's 21 days exactly until graduation. I am looking forward to having an open schedule after graduation. So grab me while you can
I want to be a Criminal Psychologist for Juvenile Delinquents. I love kids and I want to be to help them by being the best listener that I can be. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
great you can help me. I just a Juvenile delinquent at heart