Where are all the baseball playin ladies?

Do ya like singles or doubles or even triples better?
LMAO! When I saw the subject line, I got all excited that someone wanted to talk baseball! Boy, was I really off base! Get it.....off base? LOL!
  • fawn
  • 08-25-2010, 07:52 PM
LMAO! When I saw the subject line, I got all excited that someone wanted to talk baseball! Boy, was I really off base! Get it.....off base? LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I know Lana, I was hoping he was looking to start up a base ball team...I was going to say sign me up......
Now that would be fun. A coed softball game.
PLEASE......PLEASE.......PLEAS E, can I play catcher?
  • st929
  • 08-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Not in that red dress you cant .....lol....(ie the one in ur avitar). Our team would never see the ball.
I'm down for an eccie baesball team!
Thats a great idea girl. I am all about baseball, or any sport. We can have baseball uniforms and have eccie has or team name. I think we should start something up. Coed even.
great idea. I love women who can hit and run and catch.
A lot of us have great singles stats, several of us can play a Double quite often, there are even a few who have managed to play a Triple now and again, and there are those of us who can hit a Home Run outta the park every time we play!

Damn I would love to have any of your beautiful faces on my team anytime, only problem is I would pay more attention to each one of y'all more than I would the damn game!!!, lol
I know Lana, I was hoping he was looking to start up a base ball team...I was going to say sign me up...... Originally Posted by fawn
For instance, I bet if you kissed the pitchers balls for good luck...his game would improve. True for hobbying and baseball.

P.S. Fawn looking forward to meeting you at the mixer. Still looking for suggestions for ur BDAY gift?
Love baseball!! That would be one hell of a game!!! Count me in!!!
Pitchers do it ... on the mound.
Shortstops do it ... in the hole.
Outfielders do it ... in the grass.
Hitters do it ... in the box.
Catchers do it ... in a crouch.

Such a naughty game, baseball.
  • fawn
  • 08-27-2010, 05:52 AM
I have given this great thought...I love baseball...and it would
be so cool if it were the providers against the hobbyist....
now that would be worth watching.....