Visiting from Ft worth

Hey Houston!!

Me and my bestie are in town for a few days, where is the best place/area/sise of town to stay when we visit this massive city?
Stay in the galleria area or downtown. Central and you can get to everywhere.
Stay in the galleria area or downtown. Central and you can get to everywhere. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
She knows where to go. Been here before. Running a ad which isn’t allowed.
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!

Happy Hobbying!
Stay in the galleria area or downtown. Central and you can get to everywhere. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Some of us guys don’t do galleria or downtown
She knows where to go. Been here before. Running a ad which isn’t allowed. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
This isn’t a dang ad, I came down for 1 night months ago and am back now but haven’t met anyone from here yet. Is there a better place for me to get the info I need?
This isn’t a dang ad, I came down for 1 night months ago and am back now but haven’t met anyone from here yet. Is there a better place for me to get the info I need? Originally Posted by NataleeRae
Have you tried Tripadvisor.com ��
Who’s your bestie?
Houston traffic sucks around downtown and Galleria but that seems to be where people go. I used to get to Houston often, actually here now, but I am nowhere near Downtown or Galleria.
IH 10 @ Bunkerhill area has all the amenities, close to Sam Houston tollway too.
I’ve been wondering the same things. Maybe we should connect? ��
What’s wrong staying in the Clear Lake area?