Address: Nwy Hwy/35
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: NE, SE, HJ, CBJ
Session Length: to completion
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Auburn past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 6 and about 120 lbs or so but was wearing heels. Attractive face, nice hair with well done make up. Man made D cups. Good teeth, clean hands. Face 7, body 9 on a stripper scale, on SW scale she's 10 and 10
Recommendation: Yes
No, not her.
  • Logan
  • 07-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Blood, nice find! Nice to see you on the board.

Too bad about the CBJ though. I would have told her that I was only going to pay her 60 for a bbbj and to cum in her mouth and then told her she could just get out and keep on walking the streetz to find another John if she was going to insist on a CBJ. If she is working the streetz for ez cash – she is desperate for money - hard to imagine her not coming to her senses and sucking a bare cock for sure cash. She may not let you cum in her mouth, but she would probably agree to suck some bare cock. I’ve seen it before.

BTW, what happened to that young hooker you found with glasses that would let you cum I her mouth and/or on her face? I tried calling her after you gave me her digits and she refused to see me becuz she didn’t know who I was. She sounded young and slutty over the phone , but couldn’t hook up.
Hmm, this is sad but I don't remember her. And I thought I'd never forgot a face I spunked on. Was this on the other board?