Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJNQNSCIM, DT, CFS, mish, CG, K9
Session Length: till completion 2 times
Fee: 140 total
Hair Color and Length: long brunette hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description:

Awesome personality! I can't say it enough. Which just adds even more to her already hot looks.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Logan
  • 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Daltxm4f, thankz for sharing your experience with Lil Devyn.

WOW, those are her new photoz???! She looks really different vs. her other photos. I barely recognized her! Nice to see her in something other than those jeans and t-shirt.

Also, very nice to see her with a new incall location. Lil Devyn is one of the sweetest girls and has the nicest personality and I hope she sticks around and gets a good client base.

I am speechless . . .
Daltxm4f, thankz for sharing your experience with Lil Devyn.

WOW, those are her new photoz???! She looks really different vs. her other photos. I barely recognized her! Nice to see her in something other than those jeans and t-shirt.

Also, very nice to see her with a new incall location. Lil Devyn is one of the sweetest girls and has the nicest personality and I hope she sticks around and gets a good client base.

Originally Posted by Logan
Check this one out. Dude she is hot!!.
as good as she looks in your pictures i still think they dont do her justice, she is so much better looking when your with her in person and her personality is just as awesome if only we all treat her right maybe we can have her around for a while
what a shame she isnt in the ft worth area. glad you guys that been able to get to her had a great time as my calls doesnt go through. hopefully things will slow down some soon that i'll be able to get some time in.
  • Logan
  • 07-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Check this one out. Dude she is hot!!. Originally Posted by daltxm4f
Yup, Lil Devyn has certainly grown up and filled out quite nicely! She certainly lookz good from behind!!!

as good as she looks in your pictures i still think they dont do her justice, she is so much better looking when your with her in person and her personality is just as awesome if only we all treat her right maybe we can have her around for a while Originally Posted by jiggyj82000
I think she looks more Hispanic in theze picz than in her previous picz. I prefer her natural looking with her freckles and without the make-up, but she still looks good and seems to be happy and getting good reviewz. She was only on the scene a couple of months last year before disappearing. If it wasn’t for BigTony running into her again and getting her new number, she’d still be lost to the streetz and just a memory. I’m also assuming that Lil Devyn has quit her job at Starbucks and is providing full time theze dayz.

what a shame she isnt in the ft worth area. glad you guys that been able to get to her had a great time as my calls doesnt go through. hopefully things will slow down some soon that i'll be able to get some time in. Originally Posted by icekangz817
She’s probably flooded with calls, especially after her picz went up. She is definitely worth a visit to Dallas. I visited that other UTR girl that I know last night and she is close to agreeing to a review and her # being posted. She is working the streetz like Devyn used to, but this one is an ex dancer/Backpage girl. She is taller and thinner than Devyn and only 20 yo. She’s good looking. Her bbbj skillz have improved. She has the potential to be just as popular as Devyn, but not the same personality. So there may be another Devyn type provider on the westside pretty soon.
She can ride with me any time.
Nice Review!... She looks very hot in these new pics...I'm in Austin, but I've really enjoyed Logan's reviewz and the other reviews of Devyn... I may end up visiting Dallas later this summer....and skip the tradition provider route all together & give her a call instead.....the NQNS doesn't hurt either!!
Unfortunately, we were supposed to meet up last night but it was a no call no show so to speak....

We had set something up earlier in the day for a meet after work. I gave her a timeframe and she told me the general area where she would be & that she would be sure not to be busy during that slot as I was expected.

Hopefully, she is alright as I haven't really heard back from her to find out what happened or to reschedule...
Unfortunately, we were supposed to meet up last night but it was a no call no show so to speak....

We had set something up earlier in the day for a meet after work. I gave her a timeframe and she told me the general area where she would be & that she would be sure not to be busy during that slot as I was expected.

Hopefully, she is alright as I haven't really heard back from her to find out what happened or to reschedule... Originally Posted by Boom Boom
Shes fine. Sorry you missed your appointment. I was fortunate enough to see her late last night and ended up spending the night with her. I actually just got home now. She is definitely hit or miss but very well worth the frustration! Review to come.
I visited that other UTR girl that I know last night and she is close to agreeing to a review and her # being posted. She is working the streetz like Devyn used to, but this one is an ex dancer/Backpage girl. She is taller and thinner than Devyn and only 20 yo. She’s good looking. Her bbbj skillz have improved. She has the potential to be just as popular as Devyn, but not the same personality. So there may be another Devyn type provider on the westside pretty soon. Originally Posted by Logan
whats the status on this one logan. those of us in funky town are dying with anticipation.
  • slap
  • 07-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Very cute girl! Ugh...for some reason the first thing I noticed from the pics were her "bumps" on her lips...

Is she breaking out? Or am I just seeing things?!
Not bumps, just a distortion from the camera flash.
Yeah I was there and I did not see any whatsoever. Could be lipstick smear or smudge too maybe.