LE activity on NWH at 35?

I did some recon last week, got some tacos and looked around, but ALL activity was gone!!! Was there an LE raid that stopped all the goodness in the area?

The pimp car was parked in the no-name-motel, but no girls, in the hour I was there no one approached the parking lot... what happened?
  • mar6
  • 07-10-2010, 12:20 PM
The hotel manager was running everyone away from the parking lot last time I was there. He'd walk around with a flashlight and shine it on you in your car as you drove in and come and interrogate you. It's been a ghost town ever since. I am wondering where the girls ended up.
Hotel manager is gonna start missing all that rent money soon.
The hotel manager was running everyone away from the parking lot last time I was there. He'd walk around with a flashlight and shine it on you in your car as you drove in and come and interrogate you. It's been a ghost town ever since. I am wondering where the girls ended up. Originally Posted by mar6
That'sweird. The last time I went there the security guy was just floating around to make sure no one got too crazy. I think he was even getting a cut for helping them keep thing semi under control. He only approached my car AFTER I went to the rom and he just glanced around it and then left me to my business.
Well, I hope the girls are ok, and the manager suffers!! so where to go next?