360 Massage Closed ???

I just went by 360 Massage, and the door is locked, sign is off and no one has been answering all day. Dang! Someone has something against me finding a L2 massage around here lol
Damn I was just about to go
Yeah, I just saw the review yesterday, and decided to go today. Now I'm driving around, stopping in ones I haven't tried before, to see if the people look decent enough to see if L2 is on the menu. All the ones I've been to before around here are just L1
Go almost directly across the highway to the Grand Prairie side of 360. Natural Healings massage in the red and gray office park. All Ls available.
That is awesome! Thank you!
Shit! Any updated info? I might give them a call today and see.
Let us know. My itch has been scratched...lol
360 massage she only opens sometimes I noticed. Really miss hy massage the older lady would bareback you could cip cim Cia for 60.00.
Go almost directly across the highway to the Grand Prairie side of 360. Natural Healings massage in the red and gray office park. All Ls available. Originally Posted by Leantotheleft
Can anyone confirm?
That place is a sure L1. Anything is hit or miss. Some of the women of the past have offered different services. But it doesn't matter the place it matters the girl
There are very few I’ve been to that aren’t L1, if I’m honest. That doesn’t feel so special. But I’d love to find a place that close to my work that’s more permissive. 360 used to be my go to, but she’s so hit or miss with her schedule and it makes it hard to plan.

I miss the old lady at Foot Master. Easy L3 for $100. Shed almost pay you, I swear.

Had L3 at Hy one time, but it wasn’t the fuckfest you talk about, LOL. Maybe a different lady.
The lady at footmaster you literally had to have her pulled off of u she loved sex
Any clue to where the old lady at foot master moved to?