Why I don't see "Exotic" females

Wow. Ouch. Reason not to go to BP.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2924086.html Originally Posted by ad1179
"In December, a Chinese mother said to be delirious was accused of severing her 9-year-old son's penis with her mouth. And in August, a Mormon church leader in Salt Lake City faced a felony sexual assault charge after allegedly biting the penis of a 20-year-old man."

Yeah, and I avoid having a Chinese mother or attending Mormon church services for the exact same reason!
She just looks scary too
It's not just providers, you can also be the victim of your wife or SO. This just makes my blood run cold. Additional articles below the main story show this is not an isolated case of assault.

Also, we have the case of Lorena Bobbitt who severed her husbands penis and then took it with her and threw it away down the road--source Wiki, see below:

"John Wayne Bobbitt (born March 23, 1967) and Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo, born October 31, 1970) were an American couple, married on June 18, 1989, whose abusive relationship gained worldwide notoriety for an incident in 1993 when Lorena severed John's penis with a knife. The penis was subsequently surgically re-attached."

Read more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
Well maybe that's where that expression comes from... "don't bite off more than you can chew!". Calm down little SL, I would never put you in harms way...
I'd like to see the review for that session...

"She had a hot body and her TCB was excellent, but she bit my penis off so I can only recommend her as a 'maybe'. But YMMV."
Right because non "exotic" females would not do the same?! Sheezus.
I think it is safe to say there are "exotic" providers, and then there are those that are just simply whacked out crazy. Goes for Guys and Gals, both. Let's all screen and check our reviews before scheduling. When you TOFTT on BP, sometimes it comes back to byte you in the pecker (was going to say ass, but it just does not seem appropriate in this thread).

Schmafty - I hate when that slightly taints an otherwise solid experience.

In time honored tradition, I guess we need an acronym... BMPO?
They're having a sale on John Wayne Bobbitt Condoms.....Half off!
They're having a sale on John Wayne Bobbitt Condoms.....Half off! Originally Posted by Smokin Joe