Name: Lexy Reed
User ID:: LexyReed
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: lexyreed@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P243722
City: Mansfield
State: Texas
Address: South of Arlington area
Activities: I was around Arlington and contacted Lexy and we set a time to her incall. Very nice appartment in a private location.
Lexy is a very nice lady with all the attributes you are looking for and one of the best BBBJ skills I have experienced.
Activities: LFK, Nipple play, BBBJ, BLS, MCFS, BBBJ, BLS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The definition of a milf with nice curves and a charming southern accent
Recommendation: Yes
Lads........Is it just me? Or do you expect a wee-bit more from a ROS report when you have VIP status?
Well, she is skilled all around with a top BBBJ skills and she has a very safe incall. Can I make a suggestion? if you are in women in their 40s and you seem to live not far from Mansfield, you should contact and meet her to experience yourself and report.
  • jkk
  • 12-09-2023, 07:02 AM
Definitely one of best in DFW area.
I have seen her 4 times in the past over the top BBBJ skills and her SS always made me pop my load god she is master at what she does! I need another visit
I have seen her a few times. It’s a sensual fest every time! She posses superlative skills for sure.
Nice review, if her bbbj skills are as good as you say they are then i need to book now.
  • HAAO
  • 12-17-2023, 11:27 AM