Doing a little happy dance

So I know a lot of guys/gals are using this site as well as P411... and i am SO HAPPY to say i finally made it on there... YES finally!! lol sorry for my meaningless post just wanted to share with everyone!!!
Taint?
really how so... i did not post any personal info .... just expessing my joy of being on both... if i have cause harm please inform me how..
Welcome to P411. Is there a discount?
pm me zerodahero
congrats! I know the feeling. I almost posted here just getting my third reference but decided eh?

not sure what 'taint' means myself but from reading it talked about in other threads I think you might have misunderstood him. I could be wrong to though.
I wanna see the happy dance
i googled the word just be sure my definition wasnt wrong... and my apologies if it means something different on here than in the dictionary
Poppy71 you keep playing...
Oh Bentley he is simply asking you to post a pic of that sweet spot between your vajayjay and your fart box that's all
I'm new of course but I just googled to and I believe this is the definition for how it's used here
http://wikiality.wikia.com/Taint

which is sorta what I was thinking. my thought was he was asking for images/pics though my thinking was just in general not that specific area.

but on a side note I think we're both educated more so now!
Taint means they wanna see some sexy pictures...and nope not playing just wanted to be clear on terms cause they changed slightly but it's cool...I still wanna see the happy dance
lol o but if i did that then there would be no reason to come see me now would there.... some things are better left off the internet... and i guess i never heard it called that.... oopps!!!
i guess i never heard it called Originally Posted by Bentley Rose
me neither
Tease