Attached Showers

Anyone have a list of which places have attached showers? Not a fan of having to walk out to them. I know POA and Luxury have them... anywhere else?
Good Times and NYNY have one each.
Many have them. NYNY and Bali Lucky Haven Luxury. when you stay 1 hour.
Some have them but not so nice. Those are the better ones.
  • L.A.
  • 03-10-2019, 08:25 AM
I don't know if all rooms at Nagoya have them but the one I was in did. I have a feeling all of them there do. That's a huge bonus to have the attached shower for a few reasons. No hallway walk of shame, no emo going thru your stuff, etc.
Exactly. Once I’m in the room, I’d rather not leave till it’s time to go. So for the ones with only one or a couple, do you just request when making the appointment, or is it mostly luck of the draw (and staying for an hour)?
If you stay an hour you will get one at Luxury, LH, Bali, NYNY (best imo) Just request when scheduling,
Top of the list for this should be Luxury.

Luxury - All the rooms have attached TS and really high quality.

NYNY - I think all of them have attached TS plus a small ref in each room. They are also very nice.

Illusions (closed and operating under a diff name) - Been here probably 3 times and every time I got a diff room with attached TS.

Rainbow - IIRC, this was the one that ushered in the attached TS era in a big way. At least 2 rooms I have used had attached TS. In fact, all my sessions here were in rooms with attached TS.

The rest:

LH - Just 1 room with attached TS. No guarantee that you will get it on a 1 hr session. First come first serve. Also if they are busy, which they used to be, this shower will be used as a shared shower also.

Bali - IIRC, there is only 1 room with attached TS. It is not guaranteed, but higher possibility for a 1 hr session.

Red Rose - I met Pink here several times and she will always use the room with the attached TS. Not sure if any other rooms have it as I have used rooms here without attached TS.

Top Star/ Gold One - Definitely 1 room has attached TS. I have been in rooms without them also.
  • GT5
  • 03-10-2019, 10:17 AM
From what I experienced.
Best rooms i have been in are at PoA. By far.
Nyny two rooms.
BALI two rooms
Top Star two rooms.
Jade shower and tub
No1 at least one room.
Jujubee has some.
Lily, blue , green, lh, rainbow, good times,have at least one.

hallway walk of shame
. I do not mind it at all, on the contrary. Socializing with skimpy clad girls with a post TS "disorder" on, bulging under a towel, all smiling wide, some touchimg, was a good experience, more than once. Rooms with TS are liked more by shy guys.
Pearl's hands down has the best accommodations, I totally prefer a private shower and definitely not because I'm a shy guy... I like it Wet'n'Wild.
  • Xhi
  • 03-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Private showers can last as long as you want. No sharing with other compadres waiting in the line.
  • Quark
  • 03-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Pearl's are ok. The two I have seen are quite different. One much too big and one too small with strange plumbing and a back door to another room
I second Luxury as as having the best designed ts rooms.

And playing in the wet room is great fun.
  • Pro49
  • 03-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Whatev. I can do either. Just wish it weren’t so dang cold. You know, George Castanza issues.
  • DFWBB
  • 03-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Top of the list for this should be Luxury.

Luxury - All the rooms have attached TS and really high quality.

NYNY - I think all of them have attached TS plus a small ref in each room. They are also very nice.

Illusions (closed and operating under a diff name) - Been here probably 3 times and every time I got a diff room with attached TS.

Rainbow - IIRC, this was the one that ushered in the attached TS era in a big way. At least 2 rooms I have used had attached TS. In fact, all my sessions here were in rooms with attached TS.

The rest:

LH - Just 1 room with attached TS. No guarantee that you will get it on a 1 hr session. First come first serve. Also if they are busy, which they used to be, this shower will be used as a shared shower also.

Bali - IIRC, there is only 1 room with attached TS. It is not guaranteed, but higher possibility for a 1 hr session.

Red Rose - I met Pink here several times and she will always use the room with the attached TS. Not sure if any other rooms have it as I have used rooms here without attached TS.

Top Star/ Gold One - Definitely 1 room has attached TS. I have been in rooms without them also. Originally Posted by discerning_guy

Dude this should stick on TOP