Great blonde hair
Awesome MM Cs
Tight body
Recommendation: -
I need to check her out.
Thanks for the review.

Well then.. there you go
EMMV

Always in the clubs, 90% of it us connection.

My tips for getting more mileage:

She is cute, not hot
Compliment something she doesnt hear all the time ( earrings, toe nail color, smile)
Never be too eager even if jr is roaring to appear, play it low key.
Always compliment her personality

May your mileage increase vastly and your contacts as well.

-Master Blavish
Did she have (all her teeth) nice smile?
Blavish = yoda of the stripper world. Words of wisdom, sir. Will be sure to apply at the next visit.

EMMV

She is cute, not hot
Compliment something she doesnt hear all the time ( earrings, toe nail color, smile)

-Master Blavish Originally Posted by Blavish
EMMV

She is cute, not hot

-Master Blavish Originally Posted by Blavish

Yes, because that is what you go to a strip club for is the dancers' personality! I have posted this many times, a stripper/provider who knows what customer service is and how to apply that knowledge, will have lots of repeat customers, those who don't end up sitting around looking up stuff on the internet on their phone or as an independent provider, staring at it waiting for it to ring.

The ladies that I see at the strip club I do not need to compliment them verbally at all. The compliment they get from me is what is in my wallet, and that is enough for the ladies I see regularly to give me a fantastic time while I am with them. And that is all that I am there for, not to make lifelong friends. And yes, I see plenty of strippers OTC. You have to remember that this is a P4P world and if you do not have the money, no matter how much you verbally compliment them, 100% of the time you are going to end up going home dissatisfied.
Yes, because that is what you go to a strip club for is the dancers' personality! I have posted this many times, a stripper/provider who knows what customer service is and how to apply that knowledge, will have lots of repeat customers, those who don't end up sitting around looking up stuff on the internet on their phone or as an independent provider, staring at it waiting for it to ring.

The ladies that I see at the strip club I do not need to compliment them verbally at all. The compliment they get from me is what is in my wallet, and that is enough for the ladies I see regularly to give me a fantastic time while I am with them. And that is all that I am there for, not to make lifelong friends. And yes, I see plenty of strippers OTC. You have to remember that this is a P4P world and if you do not have the money, no matter how much you verbally compliment them, 100% of the time you are going to end up going home dissatisfied. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
P4P - Amen to that brother. Money is the universal language and dancers know the game and how to play it.