This isn't some damn game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85z6xGl4GHo

After someone admits that they feel the White House is "winning" Speaker Boehner goes off. After all winning means people out of work, people unable to put food on the table, people unable to make rent or mortgage payments, people missing out on treatment (I thought the democrats were all about healthcare, except for Harry "why would I save a child" Reid)

President Obama guiding the country....ohh, never mind.
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 12:48 AM
"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."
Give em better parking. They' ll cave!
Obaminable thinks his "tactics" worked with the Syrians and now the Iranians ....

... the press said so ....

so why not the U.S. House of Representatives.
The legislative and executive branches of government, and staffs, should go without pay until this pissing match is over. If it hit their wallets they might decide to take the problem seriously.
The legislative and executive branches of government, and staffs, should go without pay until this pissing match is over. If it hit their wallets they might decide to take the problem seriously. Originally Posted by pyramider
When I'm not working, I don't get paid.
When I'm not working, I don't get paid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps you need to reconsider your investment strategy.
What has happened to the Grand Old Party? The tea party. They think winning over the voters is as easy as winning over Fox News viewers.
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Perhaps you need to reconsider your investment strategy. Originally Posted by bigtex
Perhaps you need to reconsider your investment strategy. Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you mean like retain my investments until I cannot work any longer?

Something like that?

Are you sour about all things, or just most things?

I see your brother finally woke up, too?
List of 50 richest representatives http://media.cq.com/50richest/the-50...13th-2013.html
Some politicians have just the one job and don't have millions in the bank. http://www.rollcall.com/media/newspi...phic091211.jpg We could always insist that no politician take a paycheck and only let the independently wealthy run the country. Still some politicians have already made arrangements to not get paid. Of course, we have a number of former Congressmen who still get paid in the former of pensions for eight years of work and disability pensions for less like Jesse Jackson Jr. Some former Congressmen have gone to prison but still collect money like JJJ and Rostenkowski, both of Illinois.

Someone had a better idea, don't pay political appointees (non professionals) and don't pay civilians was a GS code over 13. That informal fourth branch of government decides what gets written into law, writes regulations, and does the real work behind each representative. Some of them are rich too but fewer than elected representatives. Put the pressure where it will do the most good. Imagine Jay Carney (the WH spokesman) doing his song and dance in his bathrobe, sporting a growing beard, in his kitchen.

Of course the best, though not the easiest, is to elect intelligent, thoughtful representatives to office. That's means firing Pelosi, Reid, McConnell, Schumer, Boxer, .....
This is easier, campaign for four and go. Any Congressmen who has served four or more years gets "retired" in the next election. Any Senator who has completed one term should find another job. Retire the career pols.

The legislative and executive branches of government, and staffs, should go without pay until this pissing match is over. If it hit their wallets they might decide to take the problem seriously. Originally Posted by pyramider
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1054138763]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85z6xGl4GHo

After someone admits that they feel the White House is "winning" Speaker Boehner goes off. After all winning means people out of work, people unable to put food on the table, people unable to make rent or mortgage payments, people missing out on treatment (I thought the democrats were all about healthcare, except for Harry "why would I save a child" Reid)

Who said it?
It is a game called one up man ship.
This is just a game to them, because none of them give a shit about America. The only thing that counts is the parties.
Ask the Wall Street Journal.... jeeze, can't these people read or click a link?