what do the Gentlemen Prefer?

Ok so I am curious to what gentlemen prefer when reading an ad. What I mean is do the men on here want to read the typical i'm hot horny and wet and have specials ad or do they want a creative ad saying I am having a raffle or draw a price and that's what you pay type ad. I would think IMHO they would want creativity but i may be wrong. What do you think.
Ok so I am curious to what gentlemen prefer when reading an ad. What I mean is do the men on here want to read the typical i'm hot horny and wet and have specials ad or do they want a creative ad saying I am having a raffle or draw a price and that's what you pay type ad. I would think IMHO they would want creativity but i may be wrong. What do you think. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Pictures
Price
Links to Reviews
Availability
Contact Info.

Not much you say is important.

Other that showing us something we want and telling us how much and pointing us the the direction to figure out if you are for real and will deliver.

Once we know you are for real we need to know When and hot to contact you.
  • Loxly
  • 10-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I don't pay too much attention to the "dripping wet", "horny as hell" type verbiage. If "new pics" or "specials" are there it might draw me in but I'm mainly looking for availability. I'll then go to the showcase for details and move on from there after checking reviews.

A current pic within the ad helps if it's linked to your Ad line. So if you had something like, "Cowgirl ready to ride this week" you might include a pic wearing a western hat or something along those lines.
Pretty much what Whispers and Loxly said.

Rates for BnG, HH, Hr, etc...
A pic or 2 (new ones are always a plus instead of just recycling showcase pics).
Links to showcase, reviews, other pertinent site...
Specials.
Menu info (like whether a provider offers (or maybe even more important doesn't offer) certain specialties, such as FBSM, BBBJ, CIM, GFE/PSE, fetishes, greek, etc...)

Creativity is great especially if it reflects a fun attitude. Attitude is hard to pull off in the written word, so when I see an add that reflects a great attitude it catches my eye.

Mahalo,
Untold
I like trying to be creative all my pics on showcase are newer but the ones in my most recent ad are brand new but it seems IMHO when girls post for specials it makes the gents on here think we are desperate am I wrong?
Ok so I am curious to what gentlemen prefer when reading an ad. What I mean is do the men on here want to read the typical i'm hot horny and wet and have specials ad or do they want a creative ad saying I am having a raffle or draw a price and that's what you pay type ad. I would think IMHO they would want creativity but i may be wrong. What do you think. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
I like straight forward ad, stating the services provided, info on donation, any special that you are offering. The more services you offer the better your chances of getting work. Most of us know what they want and can tell from your pictures if they like you or not. Bragging about yourself is waste of your time.
Straight forward and updated pics are great, but I have to say I also love creativity. "Let's Play A Game" is intriguing, although I probably would have put the upper and lower limits of the game; there are those that might think $1,000 per hour is "fair." :-)

Can I pick my number tomorrow morning?
The creative ads get my attention, I'm not sawed by picks as much as the creativity, plenty of "hot and wet" girls out there, price is a good thing, being south is even better.

Ella had the most creative ads I heave ever seen

IB
I am usually looking for ladies I would want to repeat with, so I definitely like creative ads that show off her personality. Pics, specials, and humor are always a plus. My favorite ads are usually Shayla and Scarlett's because they crack me up. Rainblow always has the best pics... beautiful girl with a great photographer.

My least favorite ads are the ones where the lady brags about herself non-stop or tries to seem in super high demand and difficult to book with. Confidence is great, but going too far just projects arrogance and insecurity.

I thoroughly stalk... I mean research... a lady before making contact and I think most good clients do too, so I think it's best to be as genuine as you can. The best part about real, accurate pics and a little humility is that such ladies are always so much prettier and cooler in person. Being pleasantly surprised is a wonderful start to an appointment!
I am usually looking for ladies I would want to repeat with, so I definitely like creative ads that show off her personality. Pics, specials, and humor are always a plus. My favorite ads are usually Shayla and Scarlett's because they crack me up. Rainblow always has the best pics... beautiful girl with a great photographer.

My least favorite ads are the ones where the lady brags about herself non-stop or tries to seem in super high demand and difficult to book with. Confidence is great, but going too far just projects arrogance and insecurity.

I thoroughly stalk... I mean research... a lady before making contact and I think most good clients do too, so I think it's best to be as genuine as you can. The best part about real, accurate pics and a little humility is that such ladies are always so much prettier and cooler in person. Being pleasantly surprised is a wonderful start to an appointment! Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel

What he said!

IB
  • Annef
  • 10-06-2013, 04:53 PM
I like straight forward ad, stating the services provided, info on donation, any special that you are offering. The more services you offer the better your chances of getting work. Most of us know what they want and can tell from your pictures if they like you or not. Bragging about yourself is waste of your time. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
You can't post info about donation in ad. Everyone seems to want that, but we are not allowed in an eccie ad.
Pictures
Price
Links to Reviews
Availability
Contact Info.

Other that showing us something we want and telling us how much and pointing us the the direction to figure out if you are for real and will deliver.

Once we know you are for real we need to know When and hot to contact you. Originally Posted by Whispers
I would say this is spot on.Everyone is so hot and wet that I feel like I should bring over a fan and a mop! Also if someone says they have specials tell us those specials!

Most of all have pictures! One or two new ones is fine.Without any showcase or good pics in the ad, the ad itself feels pointless.

I also do not like the elaborate packaged ads that you have to scroll down for a good five minutes just to get to the information.

They feel way to impersonal. Just my thoughts!
I like trying to be creative all my pics on showcase are newer but the ones in my most recent ad are brand new but it seems IMHO when girls post for specials it makes the gents on here think we are desperate am I wrong? Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
I don't believe when a girl places specials on that they are desperate. I am sure providers services are elastically demanded.(not perfectly mind you)
Namely price determines degree of demand.

So a girl may find out they have more free time one particular weekend and that at one price point they will get so much demand and fill up so much time, but by running a special they will obtain more of a demand and be able to fill up more time slots thus garnering more cookies so to speak.

Oh one other thing why mucho pictures are good. Tastes on this site vary a lot thus one persons hot young thing maybe someone elses average/less than average kind of gal.
The more pictures help more accurately portray the lady and make it easier for the person to determine if the gal fits their perception on whats attractive.
See SL's semi-controversial thread on the variations of taste.
Pictures
Price
Links to Reviews
Availability
Contact Info.

Once we know you are for real we need to know When and hot to contact you. Originally Posted by Whispers
That covers it pretty well. I do like wit, but most girls don't pull it off. The best in the category goes to Asian Ann. She's come up with some world-class brilliant ads, in particular the ad featuring what looks like a pussy filled with fangs.

If I have to hunt for your eccie or p411 links I lose interest fast. If you mention specials and I don't see anything special the same goes. Make it easy for me to get all your info and I won't bother going any further.

Good question.
That covers it pretty well. I do like wit, but most girls don't pull it off. The best in the category goes to Asian Ann. She's come up with some world-class brilliant ads, in particular the ad featuring what looks like a pussy filled with fangs.

If I have to hunt for your eccie or p411 links I lose interest fast. If you mention specials and I don't see anything special the same goes. Make it easy for me to get all your info and I won't bother going any further.

Good question. Originally Posted by Eraserman
A pussy with fangs that's Vagina dentata. Tales were told of this to help put fear into men about promiscuity and rape.
It's in mythology throughout the world. I feel like the more you know jingle should play after reading this.