broken tooth, lol yes I know "AGAIN" but am better.

Hey ya'll, if you couldn't get a hold of me for refs or appts, yesterday early early morning I busted a back tooth, like totally in half and it was painful, so so so painful so I went a got pain meds and antibotics.... I am not feeling like my heads gonna just pop off anymore and feeling so much better.
I am gonna be writing all back so if you get a ref late I am so sorry, and any responses to appts I am sorry also.

I know, I know I am sooooo accident prone, lol. I guess it keeps my life interesting lol

I will be available all day tomorrow and rest of the week
I will be available all day tomorrow and rest of the week Originally Posted by shayla84
THX for the warning !!!!

I am going to start working on a bubble suit for two, so you can be safe and still provide...
I bit down on a sucker to hard and it went bad
You are suppose to lick until you get to the gooey center.
How many licks does it take to get to the gooey center? We may never know.
Damn sweetie. F2C is right you need a bubble wrap around you at all times. Glad your ok.
You know what thinking how fun it might be to be bubble wrapped, I would definantly have a bounce back lol, I was trying to hurry early in the morning cause I had like a 4 am appt and when he came to the door I chomped on the sucker, and it busted like one side of the tooth off in the back of my mouth, I was in pain then but couldn't tell him to turn around he was already there so finished the appt and then cancelled another and headed to the er, having no insurance sucks, we should get hooker insurance, I need it lol.
So.... Shayla how bad is it? Do you now have a smile like Nikki White and DavidDouchehurst now?
So.... Shayla how bad is it? Do you now have a smile like Nikki White and DavidDouchehurst now? Originally Posted by Still Looking

there are more tooth jacked ppl sheesh
Damn u ruined it for me and I liked Nikki!
my tooth that broke is all the way in the back, so I guess it looks the same lol and if I had a chance to look like ms nikki Id take the teeth any day shes a beauty
my tooth that broke is all the way in the back, so I guess it looks the same lol and if I had a chance to look like ms nikki Id take the teeth any day shes a beauty Originally Posted by shayla84
Oh it's in the back... I see. DavidDoucheHurst & Nikki well I think you know what I was thinking.
Oh it's in the back... I see. DavidDoucheHurst & Nikki well I think you know what I was thinking. Originally Posted by Still Looking

How many teeth do you have left??? Shall we add that to showcase questions lol
actually I have all my teeth lol but nice try, all because I busted a tooth now I am supposed to have no teeth hmmmm, I think you should google what breaking one tooth means, maybe they will have pics for you so you understand better.
SL no, I have never seen either of there teeth but mine is a back molar, once home I will get it fixed, my uncles a dentist, wish I could get the special treatment here but no family here so
Like I said I've never had a cavity
so I couldn't possibly understand
So technically u have all teeth but missing pieces of one then gotcha it's not gone YET I get it
And no family aww
what about your kids ?
I remember u posting about them on that no AA thread

Bless your heart