Where to pick up someone in Austin

Hi there, I am relatively new to Austin and have a question. Sometimes I feel like hunting for the right woman at a bar full of people and I don't want to hire a provider. Not most of the time, just some of the time! Where are good pickup spots in Austin for the 30s and 40s crowd??
If you find one, let me know. There are times when I want to go out and be picked up!!
Without anyone speaking....I think that's someone's fantasy.
Summit or Rio off west 6th
So.....just so I'M clear you're ON a hooker board using said hooker board asking where you can pick up civie ladies because you don't want to hire a provider.....

this shit don't make sense
So.....just so I'M clear you're ON a hooker board using said hooker board asking where you can pick up civie ladies because you don't want to hire a provider.....

this shit don't make sense Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
yeah, that was my reaction, too -
Hi there, I am relatively new to Austin and have a question. Sometimes I feel like hunting for the right woman at a bar full of people and I don't want to hire a provider. Not most of the time, just some of the time! Where are good pickup spots in Austin for the 30s and 40s crowd?? Originally Posted by Restingup99
Ah've always had good luck at tha Greyhound bus terminal. Sum o' tha gals look a l'il ruff but they're usually so hungry they're really eager ta put ennythang in thar mouths. Tha downside is thet means thar BJs kin be REALLY, REALLY toothy. So's Ah usually give tha truly desperate lookin' ones sum beef jerky 'r a Slim Jim ta take tha edge o' thet hunger off and tire thar jaws out a bit a-fore Ah moves in ta seal tha deal.
If you find one, let me know. There are times when I want to go out and be picked up!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ah'm purfectly willin' ta pick yew up off'n tha floor ennytime, sugarslit, jus' so long as mah lumbago ain't a-acting up.

this shit don't make sense Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Hunny, if'n ya stay around h'yar enny length o' time, y'all will 'ventually cum ta find out thet a whole shit-ton o' tha fellers in tha hobby are always tryin' ta get tha MOST pussy fer tha LEAST money, period; pervider 'r not. And ya cain't put out less money then zero. Even if'n tha "product" is whut they call in tha retail bidness: "distressed." Thet's why sum fellers don't look fer nuthin' but street action.