Phone:
Email Address:
URL / Website:
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: Her Incall
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conversation, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Asian, DIGITS, CG, RCG, more conversation
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, Short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Olive skin with Nice natural breasts, tasty nipples, and a butt to die for. Belinda is a lady who enjoys what she does, and so will you over and over!
Recommendation: Yes
Oh my.

With a subject like her, you had potential to write such a good review, perhaps a legendary one, and what do we have here?

Not much.

Read and learn:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698

Ideally, you should buy Premium Access and read about 15-20 reviews before you write one (that's what I did back in the Good Old Days When ASPD Walked The Earth), so you know what a really good review looks like. But I understand, the economy's in the toilet and nobody wants to shell out money for PA when we think we're gonna get it for free just for submitting a review. However, PA is granted at staff discretion, and with the quality of review you just submitted... Well, if I were staff I'd tell you not to get your hopes up.

If, after reading the above thread you get some ideas for content to add to your review in the "The Rest of the Story" section, shoot a PM to the forum moderator and he can add them.

I look forward to reading much improved reviews from you.

Cheers,

bcg
pic removed