My 500th Post - Finally!

I feel like randyrogue or DickemDown when each last retired from this loathesome world. Below the gutter from which most guttersnipes flee. Could it be? I'm now an

???

Mods, please close this thread!

Congrats Brother Reptile..................OOOFF
Does this mean I'll get points for posting after that OP's "Close this thread" request?
sooo.......um.....you wearing shoes?
less than 8 months and 500 posts...dude get a life.
sooo.......um.....you wearing shoes? Originally Posted by jasmin
Nothing gets past you, my beloved. I was hoping nobody would notice.

Just sayin'
  • Satin
  • 12-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Damn Gator Man you should be ashamed of yourself....

Just sayin' Originally Posted by Wayward

I don't have the art of subtlety like my hero Wayward does.... but I thinck he may be trying to say you are a bit of a post whore.......

You slut!

JaD
less than 8 months and 500 posts...dude get a life. Originally Posted by notanewbie

LOL, aint that the truth...and keep my name out of your mouth, you ATTENTION WHORE
TxGatur is nuttin' but a friggin' Post Ho. The reazun he posts all da tyme is cuz nobody wif any since will talk to him. Puzzes like him are a dime a friggin' duzzin! I heard he don't even like Go Fast Boats or UTR elite blondes. What the frick iz wrong wif him?

He is nuttin' but a candied ass MoFo with no thoughts of hizn own. He is always cut n' pastin' from the friggin' Gator Times. When his fav football team has an offin year, he cutz and runz. One of the few providers he's even seen told me hizn' balls are only bout 1/16" diameter! Hell, I didn' thynck they were that big!

I tryed one tyme to talk some senze into his goofy azz but I found out that is like pissin' in the friggin' wind! Hey, I gotta idear. Why don't you quit postin' and get a friggin' life, you big ol' wuzz?
Congratulations....
You got the whore part down pat...the post part, not so much.
Fucking amateur