Encounter: Return of Jessica Jade Made my Day!

• Lanny
  • 07-30-2018, 11:18 PM
Date: Late July
Name: ,Jessica Jade
User ID:: N/A
Phone: After email
Email Address: Jessica.Jade250@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: NE Richardson
Activities: GFE...LFK, BBJ, 69, MPCFS,FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 4" 115#...Beautiful DDS...FACE and Ass...Tan soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
Soooo
Is Eccie little sweetheart back from UTR and in full swing
If so that will be a major welcome home and good addition to the site
Hope she loads a Buo ASAP. What a beautiful Milf

GO Jessica. Maybe this means your Cowboys will have a good year
  • Lanny
  • 07-31-2018, 01:32 PM
You should email her...that is her only mode of contact right now...she told me she is seeing repeat customers only:
jessica.jade250@gmail.com
  • Kmac
  • 07-31-2018, 02:01 PM
Glad to hear she's back. Was about to pull the trigger when she left. Hopefully she'll be seeing new clients soon. Thanks for the review and update!
Ive always wanted to meet her....
Butch
Take her for spin and treat her right. Sweetest personality and fun to explore
I always wanted to see her to.
WELL, M3, don't let time waste. She is as sweet and pie and knows what she is doing. Just treat her kind and as a gentleman and she will take you round the world. Buy her a new Cowboys jersey or hat and she will go wild for you.
Look forward to your review.Like wise for Butch
And know I am not her WK or pimp. Just know her very well and done full inspection and she is anatomically correct.
Which ever one of you sees her next have her pose for a couple of recent pics until she gets her bio back on here
WELL, M3, don't let time waste. She is as sweet and pie and knows what she is doing. Just treat her kind and as a gentleman and she will take you round the world. Buy her a new Cowboys jersey or hat and she will go wild for you.
Look forward to your review.Like wise for Butch
And know I am not her WK or pimp. Just know her very well and done full inspection and she is anatomically correct. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster

According to Lanny, she's only seeing repeat clients but I'll still e-mail her. Never know unless I try.
^^^^ i emailed as well someone put the good word for Matt and me!
Yeah I e-mailed but no response. Oh well. Hopefully she at least gets back on here or (better yet) P411.
SO has anyone had any luck or is she back out of sight? Maybe she just needed to make a car payment of something? Would like to see some recent pics
OMG!!! Will she travel to San Antonio?
Ole Cumandgitit could review (Encounter) her into immortal fame
with one of his very precious (that is rare, selective) reviews (oops, encounters)
if she is as good as she looks. Hell, he might even PROPOSE!!!