Should Congress Define the Word "Peacably".

All of the Network News Anchors are stumbling all over themselves trying to justify the riotous behavior of the various protesters causing mayhem. Their main defense centers around the 1st Amendment. The people have the right to protest.

The one word they all seem to ignore is that word "peaceably". Exactly who defines that word?

Maybe it's time that word was defined. Can Congress do it. Does a citizen have to bring a Action so it can sooner or later get befor the SCOTUS?
It certainly NEEDS to be defined, since leftist love rioting and their controllers in the DNC seem to keep saying "BUT they have the right to protest"..
Anyone carrying any objects is not thinking about peace. They will mess with the wrong person one day and then the war will start. If someone doesn't define what can and what can not happen I these paid for mob seems it is going to get ugly. That tpye of behavior was not in Tea Party rallies. Once again the conservatives showed how grown people act.
Anyone carrying any objects is not thinking about peace. They will mess with the wrong person one day and then the war will start. If someone doesn't define what can and what can not happen I these paid for mob seems it is going to get ugly. That tpye of behavior was not in Tea Party rallies. Once again the conservatives showed how grown people act. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yep.

All of the Network News Anchors are stumbling all over themselves trying to justify the riotous behavior of the various protesters causing mayhem. Their main defense centers around the 1st Amendment. The people have the right to protest.

The one word they all seem to ignore is that word "peaceably". Exactly who defines that word?

Maybe it's time that word was defined. Can Congress do it. Does a citizen have to bring a Action so it can sooner or later get befor the SCOTUS? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hard to imagine that Spartacus and Maxine the Mouth could ever define the word "peaceable" with an OED and a 10 power magnifying glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMIyae9-ZU
Anyone carrying any objects is not thinking about peace. They will mess with the wrong person one day and then the war will start. If someone doesn't define what can and what can not happen I these paid for mob seems it is going to get ugly. That tpye of behavior was not in Tea Party rallies. Once again the conservatives showed how grown people act. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

And to add to that, COPS who just stand by, allowing rioting to go on, all because the mayor "Told them to give rioters their space", should BE FIRED ON THE bloody spot. IF they are unwilling to enforce the laws, they are imo undeserving of having their badges.
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2018, 06:09 AM
Snowflakes are now scared of liberal protesters?