Like that Davis whore

Come November 7 YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD BETO EVER AGAIN!!! Gotta hurt , I know but the thumb sucking LIBTURDS will just have to deal with it.
who the fuck is that davis whore it makes no sense
who the fuck is that davis whore it makes no sense Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
You are on ignore until you start using punctuation.
good wtf is this English writing class
She ran for Governor of Texas for Christ sake last election, like I said she like Beto are not rllevant
If you know how to google what democrat moron is running this time????
lupe valdez and she cant win I willgive you that ok nowi know who you meant oil can man but beto can beat cruz with a GOOD TURN OUT
No sir he cant
I’ll play, oilfieldace. Why do you LIKE Cruz?

Never hear anything remotely substantiated from you. So here’s your chance to make your case,

Please convince me why Ted Cruz has been good for Texas and please cite his record in Congress.
He isn't a left wing criminal moron named Beto O'rourke. I didn't vote for Trump either I voted against Clinton. Cruz believes in the United States Constition!
To paraphrase oblama, I could do lots if it wasn't for that pesky constitution.
cruz has missed over half the votes sounds like he needs to be kicked to the curb
Cruz voted yes to Kavanaugh, nuff said
but missed over half the votes he should have been there for, that is his job this is nothing to do with Kavanaughh
Yes, Ted Cruz has the answers for America ...
"Twenty years from now
if there is some obscure
trivial pursuit question,
I am confident I will be the answer." --TC, Sept 2013