Date: 12/28/21
Name: Destiny
Phone: 716-454-0453
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...t/658476546966
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Lackawanna
Activities: Ride to and from. Keeping her from touching everything in my home.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length died some fucked up color.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height, skinny has severe baby damage on stomach. Didnt get to see much else. Her teeth are a few yrs away from being destroyed and gone too.
Recommendation: No
And she probably wanted 500 for the hour. Sorry dude.
Damn man sorry you had to go through that. As soon as she said she had to take a shit she would’ve been kicked out.
Sorry for this experience. From your join date and amount of encounters I am going to assume you are fairly new to this? My apologies if that is not the case and if it isn't then you should have known better.

We all have our own tastes. I get that and therefore won't go there regarding her looks. But there is so much you can tell about a provider in the surroundings of her pictures. Baby damage and teeth are in the pics so that should not have come to any surprise. Another pic shows her fingernails are gnawed off and dirty as fuck. Her place or wherever she is taking the pics is a dump. One pic looks like she has electricity flowing through her body and the next like she is ready to doze off.

If this is the type of women you are going to frequent don't expect a very high batting average. If you get above the Mendoza Line I would be surprised. Being in Buffalo, with the current state of affairs there and elsewhere is Western NY, just make the trip across the border. I would not bother wasting my time or money in NY. Especially when you are right down the street from sssooooooo much better.

Good luck to you!
[QUOTE=GadgetGuy;1062692881]

/QUOTE]
its hard work casing a place n texting the movers what to take later ????
thanks for report
Yikes.
Like I said , I had been having beers and little head had taken over.
Sometimes the little head turns us into desperate men.
Sorry brother for the bad experience. ouch.
I have a weight problem and my doctor told me I could lose 150 calories every time I have sex.

Since I'm incapable of picking up girls on my own, I solicited the services of a fallen woman and I ended up losing more than a 150 calories.

...I lost a 150 calories, my watch and my wallet.

I hate this hobby. I'm going back to putting ships in bottles.