Name: Buzy
Phone: 949-767-7782
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: East Ave
Activities: ,daty,mm,mish,cg
Hair Length and Color: Really wasn't looking at the length of her hair, dark and short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body with mm fits. Most likely c,5'7" 140. Absolutely perfect olive soft skin with no markings. Small birthmark. Doesn't get much better.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!
Msog on table?
pics ?
Thanks for taking the plunge. Glad it worked out. Nice to have some much needed new talent here.
Dang, I was holding off but now I’m definitely going to need to visit. I just have to find the extra money now lol
I still can’t bring myself to meet that financial demand. $10 a minute is preposterous no matter how amazing your body is. That said, I’m happy for you dudes who do take the plunge. Rochester needed a breath of fresh air.
I still can’t bring myself to meet that financial demand. $10 a minute is preposterous no matter how amazing your body is. That said, I’m happy for you dudes who do take the plunge. Rochester needed a breath of fresh air. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
She’s got one of the best bodies I’ve seen if you like fit women.
She’s got one of the best bodies I’ve seen if you like fit women. Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
ugh not the word "fit" please n thank you

its been over used by john's that like manly looking women IMHO

mmm ok to use if ahem manly however. But thinking NOT for this lady
https://tryst.link/massage/breezee Originally Posted by Space Ace
thanks
For me to spend that much coin, I'd have to cut out 3 visits with other providers. I'm going to have a meeting with the little head and decide lol.
No way "she" doesn't have XY chromosomes, but I can say that about a lot of the "women" ppl see around here.