URL / Website: https://www.theasianstars.net [added website - GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Provided after screening
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Missionary, Doggy and CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" (approx), Beautiful Face, Juicy lips, Nice and almost natural C-cups, very friendly
Recommendation: Yes
She's start sunday
Good recon Mr Ming
Were Aretha details?
Aretha Franklin?? Lol she is back today as on the website.
Question for you all. I have been around for a long time. Good looking, polite, respectful etc. Never had any drama or complaints whatsoever. For the last few months, both AS and HDS won't answer my text or emails. I seem to be blocked or something. The only I can say that may be unfavorable for the booker is, I am a creature of spur of the moment, instant gratification. Meaning, I don't plan ahead, just text when I want. If the gal I wanna see isn't available when I want to schedule, I move on to the next I want to see. Might be same agency, might be different. Is that something I deserve being blocked for? I really wanna see Crystal.
Question for you all. I have been around for a long time. Good looking, polite, respectful etc. Never had any drama or complaints whatsoever. For the last few months, both AS and HDS won't answer my text or emails. I seem to be blocked or something. The only I can say that may be unfavorable for the booker is, I am a creature of spur of the moment, instant gratification. Meaning, I don't plan ahead, just text when I want. If the gal I wanna see isn't available when I want to schedule, I move on to the next I want to see. Might be same agency, might be different. Is that something I deserve being blocked for? I really wanna see Crystal. Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057
I got a text from the a few days ago asking how I'd been, guess booker just reaching out, there number is on some reviews go look at some of the new reviews and use that number, besides that idk.
Question for you all. I have been around for a long time. Good looking, polite, respectful etc. Never had any drama or complaints whatsoever. For the last few months, both AS and HDS won't answer my text or emails. I seem to be blocked or something. The only I can say that may be unfavorable for the booker is, I am a creature of spur of the moment, instant gratification. Meaning, I don't plan ahead, just text when I want. If the gal I wanna see isn't available when I want to schedule, I move on to the next I want to see. Might be same agency, might be different. Is that something I deserve being blocked for? I really wanna see Crystal. Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057
I was screening within a matter of a few gourd In the morning.
I think lately AS and HDS consolidated their booking person. I think she is very good and has excellent English in her replies. I am by far not a frequent guest (one visit/month or so) but I had a good experience recently.

I have not seen Crystal. What is special about her and about her skills? Obviously the pics show great tits. Are these real pics? Should I pull the trigger to see Crystal ?
TY
Almost like the picture..100%
Almost like the picture..100% Originally Posted by MrMing88
That would be a rarity. Thx.
Almost like the picture..100% Originally Posted by MrMing88

If you read my review on her, I say she looks better than her pics. I was really surprised.
If you read my review on her, I say she looks better than her pics. I was really surprised. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Ty yeah after I got PA I read your shit Henry, appreciate the info my appointment was almost spot on like yours. Glad to know I can trust your info.
She's working now?