URL / Website: www.lovely-Angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna and 635
Activities: DATY, nipple play, dfk, several positions BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dyed blonde and sandy blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: That that bright glow off her face in the picture and you have the real Juby. 5 foot tall. 110 soaking wet, nice enhanced breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Got any more description about her body ? Skinny / average / curvy ??
She has a nice slender body with a little bit of an ass. She will not disappoint
Sounds good! Appreciate it ^ ^
Back in action I see. Interesting…
I'll be waiting a bit longer, get a more credible source to review this young lady.
Juby is very attractive in my opinion. I would say she is like a "diet" Julie. In fact she has some tats but not as distracting as that big dragon on the back. She has a small angel tat on the ankle. Very submissive and not as aggressive as Julie. Recommendation: Yes
She has a nice slender body with a little bit of an ass. She will not disappoint Originally Posted by Ghostrider

The pics make her look a little thicc. So has she lost weight since they were taken is what you are saying?
She might be a little thic. But nowhere as thicc as Jun. She could be like Julie's baby sister. She really is a sweetheart. If your looking for wild PSE, that's not her.
The pics make her look a little thicc. So has she lost weight since they were taken is what you are saying? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
After thousands of post about pictures not being accurate on here, you ask that question? 110-115 pounds is not what I would call thick. You may be different
Ok. She is not thicc. She is very sexy. She has curves in all the right places.
After thousands of post about pictures not being accurate on here, you ask that question? 110-115 pounds is not what I would call thick. You may be different Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Could be, depend on height but shouldn’t effect most of guys who are not bone skinny.
She looks pretty damn fine for me.
She looks pretty damn fine for me. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
+100
Juby is very attractive in my opinion. I would say she is like a "diet" Julie. In fact she has some tats but not as distracting as that big dragon on the back. She has a small angel tat on the ankle. Very submissive and not as aggressive as Julie. Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Thank you