Date: late May '23
Name: Hanna
Phone: after registering
Email Address: www.lovely-angel.net
URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Farmer's Branch
State: Texas
Address: Nice apartment complex off of Luna Rd/635
Activities: Standard Studio GFE, meaning BBFS, BBBJ, DFK (depending on definition), DATY, DATO, etc.
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hanna is a itty-bitty thing, just about 5 ft/100 lbs, with nice natural 34Cs. Nice face and attitude. Very slim. Under rule of 100 for sure.
Recommendation: Yes
wow they using those pics for a 40 year old...its pics getting out of hand

Update. The scheduler made a mistake. Told Hanna I had only scheduled half an hour. But I gave Hanna $300. She just took the money. No change. Scheduler says I’ll get a “discount” next time. We will see. But the time thing wasn’t Hanna’s fault.
Update. The scheduler made a mistake. Told Hanna I had only scheduled half an hour. But I gave Hanna $300. She just took the money. No change. Scheduler says I’ll get a “discount” next time. We will see. But the time thing wasn’t Hanna’s fault. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Let's just say I might have had a similar experience as you, so I doubt the explanation. The place actively promotes MSOG without upcharge, but Hanna in particular seems to be dead-set on spending as little time as possible partaking in the the activities that one might expect.
Let's just say I might have had a similar experience as you, so I doubt the explanation. The place actively promotes MSOG without upcharge, but Hanna in particular seems to be dead-set on spending as little time as possible partaking in the the activities that one might expect. Originally Posted by Erlich
Not all of them are Msog. Promoted or not . Just saying
Good Intel and "Sorry for your loss"