Advocating for Atl

Hello Dallas. Love the agencies out west and am hoping...again...to bring some more quality to ATL. ATL is now Hollywood south/east.

Recently spent some quality time with Blue at GL, Susan/Wynn at a well known spa Dec 2022 and many visits with Shasha aka the legend at DFW spa pre-covid.

I am advocating for services/prices more in line with other markets. Right now ATL has two...2... agencies which charge $350+ for the same service/quality I received in Dallas spas for $140/hhr in Dec 2022 (Wynn/Susan) and agency 8+ bbfscip girls (Blue) $240/hhr Feb 2023.

This is a huge market which needs competition. KBP is a new entry but very few in the ATL will pay $350+/hhr- $400+/hr in this market. If new players entered at a $200/hhr bbfs price point they would have a line out the door.

Just advocating and hoping. EOM.
Living expenses of ATL is higher and ppl make more in ATL. ppl makes more in East and west .. lol
Cost of living in Dallas in cheaper than ATL. We are really in the south lol and no state income taxes down here. $350 in ATL ~~ 240-280 in Dallas

Keep them overprices over there.
We don't pay taxes on water either here (I was the airport in ATL a couple years and bought a water bottle from a store there. I handed extra change and and saw the added tax. couldn't believe that charge tax on water there)
Where's Shasha working at now in ATL? I'd love to pay her a visit again if I'm in the neighborhood. After Luxury got raided and shutdown she must have been super spooked cause she left down in a hurry.
Sorry she's been seeing me or 7 years and she's not leaving. Ha ha.
Where's Shasha working at now in ATL? I'd love to pay her a visit again if I'm in the neighborhood. After Luxury got raided and shutdown she must have been super spooked cause she left down in a hurry. Originally Posted by twitch760
Shasha left after Luxury got shutdown. She left to East and mama left to west. Ladies, cab driver and mama eventually got charged. Shasha and mama tried to reach out to the little promoter boy for help but got no where. Promoter boy left them hanging. After taking ten of thousands $. He still kept all electric equivalents that was provided to him to promote. I am sure LE Will eventually catch-up to him.
Cost of living in Dallas in cheaper than ATL. We are really in the south lol and no state income taxes down here. $350 in ATL ~~ 240-280 in Dallas

Keep them overprices over there.
We don't pay taxes on water either here (I was the airport in ATL a couple years and bought a water bottle from a store there. I handed extra change and and saw the added tax. couldn't believe that charge tax on water there) Originally Posted by nfhs04
The nice thing about state income taxes is that if you don’t get a raise, you don’t don’t pay more in state income taxes.

While in Texas, when your neighbor sells his house and now you need to pay more property taxes on your house.