Is SA a phony website?

A bunch of times I would talk to someone to try to arrange a meeting. We would message back and forth then all of the sudden the SB goes cold. Does the website put up a bunch of phony profiles?
I've had pretty good success on it when I tried. I only met one catfish. It also depends on the age of the girl. Some think they just show up and money comes to them and get discouraged they actually have to put in their side of the deal.
I've had a lot of success on SA but it does take some patience
Its different than here. You have to offer to go to eat, etc unless you hit up scarett johansen i may have misspelled it. But its pretty easy to tell if you read the profile who is fake or not. I have had good luck. It costs more than here but the quality is far better.
Having the worst luck right now on SA, even though there are a ton of broke college students on there. So far of the 10+ girls I've talked to, only one showed up and put out (she was desperate for "rent" money), and subsequent dates fell apart when she flaked on me and finally ghosted me (she tried to get me to give her money before services rendered, and when I wouldn't, I guess she decided to stop communications and find another sucker off SA). Right now I'm talking to a girl and I cannot tell if she is real or a catfish. Everything about her is real, found her on social media, etc., but the phone number isn't really traceable and she is extremely bad at communicating, to the point where I feel like I'm just being played. Which is a shame because she is incredibly hot.
I have had very good success there in the 3 months I have been back on the site. I generally shoot for mid 20s gals, as the youngsters have a higher degree of flakiness. Have 2 SBs now and always on the lookout to potentially upgrade or as fallbacks.

Likely it is your profile or your screening/filtering process. Go read the copious SB threads in ECCIE Worldwide.
  • ztonk
  • 12-22-2016, 07:21 AM
For those of you with Premium Access there is an entire forum dedicated to being a sugardaddy. z
Definitely had some great luck on there. I've scored some quality tail just by responding to posts and being personable. Like someone else said, there is more of a commitment involved to get the prize, but to me it's worth it. The fact that the girls are younger and don't think they are prostitutes makes it so much sweeter when you bang them for cash. Site gets extra traffic around the holidays and end of the month. Just be patient!
What kind of donations does the usual girl on SA ask for?
I feel dumb. What is SA?
I feel dumb. What is SA? Originally Posted by Aaron_
Seeking Arrangement. Google it.
A bunch of times I would talk to someone to try to arrange a meeting. We would message back and forth then all of the sudden the SB goes cold.

That is usually a sign you took to long to get her interested and committed to meeting and someone else stepped up. Hundreds of "Johns" and a few guys with the SD mentality are hitting her up at the same time you are.

Does the website put up a bunch of phony profiles? Originally Posted by needmore10

I don't believe they need to. There is a lot of traffic.
What kind of donations does the usual girl on SA ask for? Originally Posted by rednuru81
"Usual Girl" these days tends to be a UTR whore using the site searching for new clients. Still. their rates tend to be less there than in other places because they believe they might still come across a "SD" that will give them an allowance.
Thanks
Does anyone know if the non-premium service girls are "available" for communication. For males, you have to have a premium membership account because the basic/free account doesn't allow you to PM or read messages. If that is true for females as well than the number of availability drops by like 2/3 because most of the accounts are none-premium.