Sex & The Superbowl

Will you be punting or will you be punting? I'm going to watch the puppybowl & wait for haltime then on to the football team sized gangbang.
Well Tom Brady won......any special for that? I am a Patriot.......just not from New England.
I was fortunate to partake in a 6 guy 1 woman (very sexy red head) GB during the game. The game was good but the entertainment was even better..
I had planned on having some fun at home during the second half of the Super Bowl, as there was no way the Patriots could cum back. right.

Thank goodness, the Significant Other said "No Way!" and I had nothing to do but also watch the second half of the greatest Super Bowl CumBack in history.

Living life in the fast lane, well, ah maybe NOT; but not complaining last night.
Idiot Falcons. First and 10 on the NE 22 with less than 5 minutes to play, what plays do they call? Runs up the middle to stay in field goal range, run down some clock, and force NE to burn some time-outs? Nope, pass plays. Hey, there was no way the Falcons could suffer a 12 yard QB sac, followed by a 10 yard holding penalty that would push them out of field goal range, was there? For a moment, I thought the Cowboys' coaching staff had taken over.
I think there needs to be an investigation. I heard the Russians hacked in and spiked the Falcons' Gatorade.

Fuckin' Russians!
I think there needs to be an investigation. I heard the Russians hacked in and spiked the Falcons' Gatorade.

Fuckin' Russians! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah.... probably came from the same source that claims Tom Brady is originally from Kenya. Where the fuck is his birth certificate dammit!!
I blame Obama...
I blame Obama... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Yep, I'm sure he had something to do with it. It just came out this morning that Matt Ryan is calling for an investigation into the Super Bowl MVP selection. Even though Tom Brady was clearly the best player on that field, Ryan insist that 3 million illegals voted in the Super Bowl MVP election
Infamous your inbox is full pm me plz?
clear your box.. uh, the PM box. lol