The Black girl Taylor is a scam

I went to Taylor today. The backpage ad http://austin.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-1872/17149566. The ad did not show her face but it looks like a nice and young body. When I arrived, I realized that she is so "Unattractive" to an extent that I can not force myself to have the service from her. I decided to leave and by the time I got to the front door, a tall strong black guy ran to me and told me I have to pay for the service. I said I didn't even get the service. He said they already waited for me and I wasted their time. I said it only took my 5 minutes to be here. He said I still had to pay and acted like he would get violent if I do not give him 40 dollars, half of the qv price. I knew I could not take the risk of being hurt on 40 dollars, so I gave him 40 dollars and left.

Because they already removed the ad, I can not show you the ad they post, but the information I got from them is listed below:

phone number: 512-522-1872

Address: East 31st Street, Austin, Texas (staff edit; edited out complete address; ztonk)
Really.. Dude what did u think would happen when you go see trash. Pay a little more and get better quality, and no punk bitch running up to you.
There are risks involved in the hobby. Even greater risks dealing with BP chicks. Glad you made it out if there safe.
wow, a bait and switch on backpage. Shocker...

Not an alert, moved to coed.
Sorry that happened to you, you could stay safe and choose a reviewed lady on Eccie. Just saying ... Happy Monday
How is this not an alert? Scamming for money seems to be a threat to the community.
How is this not an alert? Scamming for money seems to be a threat to the community. Originally Posted by russellevans
Agree with RE--there was a direct threat to the OP when he left as they demanded money with at least an implied threat of physical violence... May not be threat in Houston, though. I don't hobby there.

This should be in Alerts Section with link from here to it so all are aware of this crew.

As Jeff Foxworthy would say: "Here's you Sign..."

Her ad link above states: "NO AFRICAN AMERICANS Oxy-foxy friendly" If that is not a sign or several warning flags, then I don't know what is?

Stick to long-term, well-reviewed eccie verified providers and you will have much better experiences...
Next time, walk faster. Or, use the "I forgot my donation in my car" and then haul.