Witnessed a pretty sad thing the last few weeks.

• RNB
  • 02-07-2017, 12:32 AM
I have witnessed on TWO occasions the last two weeks grown men throwing temper tantrums and pouting fits at restaurants because the provider they brought out in public received a phone call while they were together. Not answered! Received and closed on both occasions. One was a provider for sure because I've seen her ads on here. The other was almost surely a provider or sugar baby. The amount of shit you girls have to put up with is insane! Anyway, that is all.
Did the guy pay for her time or not?
Tantrum is out of line, but I damn sure would not repeat.
Yeah definitely not cool move for the provider since he is paying for her time ..... now I'm not condoning the guy's response either but she definitely should have been smart enough to leave her phone at home .....
Yeah definitely not cool move for the provider since he is paying for her time ..... now I'm not condoning the guy's response either but she definitely should have been smart enough to leave her phone at home ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Left at home? No.

Turned to silent? Yes.
Okayyy and wtf yall?? What if it was an accident she usually left it on silent maybe. I always forget so be sure to crucify me for a very human mistake -jeezus I forget how under a magnifying glass yall put us sometimes but leave it to co-ed to be sure to show your worst aspects

Some of us have children. Sorry (NOT SORRY), but I will take a short call from either one of my daughters during a dinner date or during shower time after a session, just to ensure they are not having a dire emergency.

Fortunately, the gentlemen I entertain are 100% ok with this and are mature enough not to throw a tantrum

The guys that act out like toddlers can kick rocks!
^^^ yes of course.

Was his phone on? Maybe it was a personal call! I think he is a little ANA and probably jealous.

Sam
  • RNB
  • 02-07-2017, 09:42 AM
I had the pleasure of listening in on a lot of both occasions: Both guys, older white guys, were both very jealous and insecure. "Who is that? Why is he in your phone? Am I not good enough? Are you going to see him when you leave here?" One of the guys actually told the girl to leave and then chased her to the parking lot. Pretty funny shit.
Children dressed in men's clothes.
I think it's rude and out of line for ANYONE to answer a call while having a meal. What the FUCK?!?! Just a few years ago you HAD TO BE HOME to catch a call.. Just because the phone is now portable doesn't mean manners are out of date. You can glance at the number of the caller, and if it's not family/children/parents, THEN CALL BACK LATER. This has nothing to do with providers , it's called simple manners. NOW, if you are being PAID for the time, Then let the call go to voicemail. I have friends I've called out in public for this type of ill manners. If they don't like it.. so what?@!! Nothing is more insulting than being treated as if you aren't important to whom you are dining with!!! Very few calls are so important as to be rude enough to take a call when dining out. Like in a movie,
I'm sure many of you (fems and males) have been somewhere that everyone has their nose stuck in the phone or messaging instead of being in the moment with real live people.. Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right, not yet!

TURN THE DAMN THING OFF OR LEAVE IT IN THE CAR OR AT HOME. Rant off..
I very seldom even take a call while in a store etc... I will text back and say "call you in a bit." I hate hearing conversations of people when I'm at the grocery store or whatever. Some of them are business calls and others are stupid personal nonsense calls. How do I know? I'm hearing them just like everybody else on the damn isle. I sure wouldn't take it at dinner with paid time.
As long as she didn't answer it, what's the big deal?
If he was out with a provider, does he know what she does? Maybe it was her SO who has a jealous streak.
I normally silence my phone when with clients, but occasionally I forget. Sometimes I've got alarms set that go off even if my phone is silenced.
Maybe they were on an NPC date? I guess it's the newest offering from SB/hooker land. NPC stands for "no phone call" as in the lady won't answer or look at her phone. I guess providers with kids can't offer this in case their kid has an emergency. Also they should probably be at home instead of whoring but that's a different conversation. Quite the upcharge however. I wonder how fast it will catch on.
&^^^^^ maybe the guys wife can baby sit for her kids. LOLOLOL
  • Loxly
  • 02-07-2017, 03:32 PM
I partly resolved this problem by assigning special ringtones to family and "critical" work place folks. If the "standard" ringtone goes off I let it go to voice mail and check it later.

Actually made a few up on my own. One was part of the audio from a session. I DID change it once it went off in a restaurant. Still, it got the waitress to blush.