full mailboxes

gentlemen when you write a lady here please check to make sure your mail box is not full. we can't answer and you might think it makes us look like we have poor tcb skills when it is actually your full mail box preventing me from answering your PM. I won't name names but if you were trying to book with me this morning here.....

and guys this happens often. just delete the dang mailbox before it happens to you.

and I only book via phone anyway. call me.
Another issue with full mailbox is when guys post an ISO and we try to send a PM instead of posting in the thread. Some ladies are UTR and don't want to post in a thread, so you may lose out on some ladies.
I always try to keep my inbox wide open for your reasons stated. I swear though it's really easy to fill them up in Dallas. I requested a hhr in call and had over a dozen different replies. If you're not in premium, that can go quick.
I am so sorry ...

My INBOX is so full of PMs ... cause they all want my BIG FAT .... wallet
of course, once they see it, the joke's on them ...
You have nothing to be sorry for when you respond to a post that's not a very well disguised provider ad trying to drum up attention and business that as usual shows up in CoEd.
If a guy really wants to see you, he will get ahold of you. Most likely he wanked and no longer needs your services.
Mah malebox is purdy empty. Ain't no fillies wanna talk ta meh.
Yes sorry my inbox was full!
thanks for speaking up darling. I didn't want to mention your name but I sure appreciate u speaking up and assuring the doubtful here that was not a threAD I posted but a plea to get you to call me and it worked too. sorry We missed each this time but next time we will have a bunch of fun for sure.