A serious question for the forum....

• Old-T
  • 02-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Alright, maybe it isn't that serious. But I am sure it is a question many here have pondered and I think it is time to let people express their opinion.

This forum has been filled with a lot of angry, accusatory threads, and at times like that some comic interlude is often welcome. There have been two posters who seem focused on providing their particular form of such humor and my question is--which one provides comic relief better:

yitzchak

or

TreeTop

fell free to give examples and explain your preference.
NOPE!
You people are making me so mad I want to rip out my fucking eyeballs and put them in a blender. Mom and Dad couldn't stop me and you won't either.
Go back to getting handys from young Asians, and maybe you'll get 3 kisses!

Date: September 10, 2016
Provider: Lydia
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE (topless), SE (over thong), TS, Cuddling, Two Kisses!
Fee: $60.00 + $120.00
Physical Description: Lydia is definitely a looker and incredibly cute. Great body and totally height weight proportionate. A natural B cup and a very nice butt. I'd consider her petite but not as thin as Mia or Sophie.
Yes Originally Posted by Treetop78759
  • Old-T
  • 02-08-2018, 06:02 PM
You people are making me so mad I want to rip out my fucking eyeballs and put them in a blender. Mom and Dad couldn't stop me and you won't either. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Dear me! Don't feel that way. Providing comic relief is a good thing! And saying you are one of the best at it is a high complement. Would you rather people think you are bad at it?

And remember, such skill is immortalized in some of Shakespeare's best works. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern, Fallstaff, etc. This thread could immortalize YOU!

Don't tell me you are afraid of a little competition in Yitzchak, are you? You are tougher than that!
  • sydmo
  • 02-08-2018, 06:06 PM
I aint gonna lie, treetip actually makes me lol once in a while, at least he's not threating to "kick ass" or calling the Ladies "whores" - he's awe-ight don't go blind Tree, hang in there bud.
If TT is truly as you say, I haven't got use to Kaufmanesque delivery.
  • Old-T
  • 02-09-2018, 09:12 AM
He is an acquired experience.
These dark times makes me miss ASPD more...
You people are making me so mad I want to rip out my fucking eyeballs and put them in a blender. Mom and Dad couldn't stop me and you won't either. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I wanted to apologize to my Eccie brothers and sisters for the outburst.

Sometimes when I get really mad I black out and say or do really bad things.

One time my dog ate a bite of my cheese sandwich and I got so mad that I drowned her in the bathtub.

Mom and Dad said I was born this way.
Treetop,

Are you done with your "crusade"? If you are done, I would vote for you. Humor is welcome. Trying to hurt people's businesses and lives is not.
One time my dog ate a bite of my cheese sandwich and I got so mad that I drowned her in the bathtub. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
TreeTroll will never stop being just a stupid, fucking troll, as evidenced by this horrific, disgusting post. Just fuck off and leave already. Nobody values anything you ever post, and you're not a positive, contributing member of this site.
TreeTroll will never stop being just a stupid, fucking troll, as evidenced by this horrific, disgusting post. Just fuck off and leave already. Nobody values anything you ever post, and you're not a positive, contributing member of this site. Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
I'm so mad that you reported me. I just got hit with 10 points because of you. At least I didn't mention the kitty cat incidents.

If I get 1 more point I'm banned. Uncool.

Im going to report you for calling me a stupid fucking troll.

You need to mind your own business!
When will people learn that this site has gone down a path it will never return from, just go with it and get what you can from it...it is what it is

IB
  • sydmo
  • 02-12-2018, 11:36 AM
When will people learn that this site has gone down a path it will never return from, just go with it and get what you can from it...it is what it is

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
best advice ever dilly dilly