Ladies: How much $ to roll over on a snitch?

• ztonk
  • 02-09-2018, 01:15 AM
I've heard from many ladies over the years that there are guys who go out of their way to share details from other guy's reviews with them or give them a heads-up when their name pops up in a thread in the Men's Lounge... even when they have zero interest in getting/knowing such information.

This is clearly against our guidelines but you ladies rarely report it. However, when a lady shares something you've posted in one of the ladies-only area with a guy you go ballistic.

My question: if there was a monetary incentive to turn in these pathetic suckups, would you turn them in or is having them as "friends" and repeat clients more important to you than some cold hard cash?

z

IB
I've heard from many ladies over the years that there are guys who go out of their way to share details from other guy's reviews with them or give them a heads-up when their name pops up in a thread in the Men's Lounge... even when they have zero interest in getting/knowing such information.

This is clearly against our guidelines but you ladies rarely report it. However, when a lady shares something you've posted in one of the ladies-only area with a guy you go ballistic.

My question: if there was a monetary incentive to turn in these pathetic suckups, would you turn them in or is having them as "friends" and repeat clients more important to you than some cold hard cash?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Not that this will ever happen...

I almost wished for one day out of the Month that the guys and girls can have free access to each other's threads just to see what has been said and then watch the fireworks.
^^ Great idea! But based on way guys refer or talk about ladies here that would not work.
Well, dayum -- I don't have any pathetic suck ups
Repeat client = cold hard cash on a regular basis

Good luck...
^^^ great point.

Repeat client = can be easy cash
Repeat client = cold hard cash on a regular basis

Good luck... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Maybe, but how many alerts start with "I've seen him/her 10 times with no issues"?
7?
I think that having exclusive forums is childish. We all already hide behind anonymous handles. You'd think that the members would feel anonymous enough already to just say what they want to say regardless of what the other sex might feel about it.

However, if having the segregated forums IS such a good idea, perhaps we should add a mature only (38 and older forum) and a white only forum, and a minority only (no whites) forum. How about a BBW forum, no members under 220lbs can have access? A manmades only forum (no natural titties allowed).

Just thoughts
Dilly dilly !!
I had something brought to my attention yesterday about a thread I started in the Mens Lounge. Although nothing negative was said (that I know of) it still got back to provider. Not cool!
What?!
Has the Mod Fund become flush with funds to start a snitch program?
I guess SL suite case has finally been found.
Don't everyone beat down the door now.
Been told where some providers and mods live....
What?!
I guess SL suite case has finally been found. Originally Posted by Precious_b
What is a suite case?