Encounter: Two Year Drought Ended Via a Flood of Delights from Chanel at Michiko Spa

Date: 5-8-23
Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: Emerald Street
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: DFK (galore), Breast Play, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MISH, CG, RCGCIP, Table Shower, More DFK and Breast and Ass Play
Hair Length and Color: Long, black, silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3'', 120 pounds, B Cups with long nipples, DSL, sexy mouth, over all pretty, plump ass, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
CT! Way to lay the pipe brother!

Chanel sounds fun. Doubtful the pics on the site are accurate or this place would be overwhelmed. But she sounds promising.
Welcome back to the scene. Your reviews were always the best.
Nice review, I haven't been to this spot before but got to check it out
  • KNFW
  • 05-08-2023, 10:17 PM
HF and tip, or flat rate?
Great review General Chung Tso !
Excellent recon Chung. I'm surprised one of our friends handles hasn't responded.
Chung the GOAT of reviews.
Good to see you back. I am in Dallas end of May and will have to check this place out.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thanks Big b.o.b

CT! Way to lay the pipe brother!

Chanel sounds fun. Doubtful the pics on the site are accurate or this place would be overwhelmed. But she sounds promising.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Thanks BB!

Welcome back to the scene. Your reviews were always the best. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
Thanks oral!!

Nice review, I haven't been to this spot before but got to check it out Originally Posted by nfhs04
Thanks nfhs,
You definitely should, it's like it has been hiding in plain sight. I had barely heard the name a week ago.

HF and tip, or flat rate? Originally Posted by KNFW
Not sure what HF is, but flat rate? Yes, and good question, considering the upcharges I read about, for certain activities. I would have mentioned that in my review, if I thought about it. Definitely important information.

Great review General Chung Tso ! Originally Posted by veloztec
Thanks veloztec!

Excellent recon Chung. I'm surprised one of our friends handles hasn't responded. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thanks ntxguy,

I guess I am, sort of... But...

Chung the GOAT of reviews.
Good to see you back. I am in Dallas end of May and will have to check this place out. Originally Posted by Jesse1
Thanks Jesse! I truly appreciate your sentiment.
Good to see you back in action, Chung.
You write really well, thanks for the report!
oh no.. Now the girls there are going to be comparing the rest of us to CT :/

Great review though!! They'll be booked up for weeks now.
  • KNFW
  • 05-10-2023, 07:31 PM
HF = House Fee.