Name: Kelly
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines and Southwell
Phone: 469-571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Rubmaps ch/erotic-massage-21-therapy-dallas-tx-8123#rubmaps
Activities: Nuru table shower. Multiple positions, multiple TUMA. 2 pops.
Hair Length and Color: Long and Korean Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice body with some well proportionate breasts. Beautiful K gal.
Recommendation: Yes
That encounter title says it all ! love it. Thanks !
Excellent review
39 reviews in less than a year. That's about 3 every 4 weeks. Vast majority of reviews are of 21 Therapy girls. Some studio (related?)....

THINK before you spend your money on a girl nobody else has reviewed and by a review done by someone who would appear to have a vested interest in this particular location.
39 reviews in less than a year. That's about 3 every 4 weeks. Vast majority of reviews are of 21 Therapy girls. Some studio (related?)....

THINK before you spend your money on a girl nobody else has reviewed and by a review done by someone who would appear to have a vested interest in this particular location. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

I agree.

I never see a provider, studio girl, etc. unless multiple different guys see her for a session and review her. Anyone can tell whenever it comes to promoter or pimp reviews.

But, from first hand knowledge, it is not advisable to call out members who are definitely pimps and promoters on their reviews because you will most likely get the wrath of other members who enjoy the reads or are buddies of the fake reviewers.

THINK before you spend your money on a girl nobody else has reviewed and by a review done by someone who would appear to have a vested interest in this particular location. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

That is a lot of pumping and dumping
yea still waiting on another review on Kelly
I definitely give this review Best Review Title of the Year award. I have a very visual way of thinking and this is so graphic i cannot stop laughing even now.
I definitely give this review Best Review Title of the Year award. I have a very visual way of thinking and this is so graphic i cannot stop laughing even now. Originally Posted by oysterlvr
It was an out of body experience for me. I spend half my paycheck a week on strange. It's cheaper than dating.