newbie frustration

Ladies tell me what a new person to the hobbie has to do to get an appointment, I finally had some time off and tried to schedule a meeting but could not get any call backs, I have just one ref. Ms . Francisca And I got 2 responses out of 5 , most did not even reply back, talk about disappointment. You couldn't find a nicer person, so what do I do
Look for newbie friendly providers .
Try
Just Alisha
BellaBee87
Sweet Lisa
Crystal Kitty
Busty Betzi
That's all I can remember off top of my head .
Ladies tell me what a new person to the hobbie has to do to get an appointment, I finally had some time off and tried to schedule a meeting but could not get any call backs, I have just one ref. Ms . Francisca And I got 2 responses out of 5 , most did not even reply back, talk about disappointment. You couldn't find a nicer person, so what do I do Originally Posted by bob7896
Here's some options

1. Get P411 and see a newbie p411 friendly provider and build up ok's
2. See a newbie friendly provider here with your one ref and build up refs slowly just like you probably did with credit.
3. Go to backpage or eros etc... where you don't need any ref's (more risky as you might get bait and switch, ripped off, beaten by a pimp, arrested) of course you can limit some of this if you can find bp providers who have been reviewed here (search will help with that)
4. Wack it and save your $$
  • Sire
  • 06-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Here's some options
Wack it and save your $$ Originally Posted by homer13
Right on.
Good advice and funny, well I will give it one more shot, if not its back to fishing
Thanks
I can easily get a hold of Ms Francisca if needed for a vouch
Take advantage of this week. Rent is due soon. Make a list and begin calling. Voice mail? Simply state, "I'm John. I was calling to inquire about your availability today. It's fine to call me back for the next hour." Many will return your call. Should she answer, "I'm John. I apologize in advance for not planning more in advance, but I was hoping, by chance, that you might be available in the next hour or two? If not, I completely understand.".

Most ladies work when they want, or need to work. With a few dials, you should be able to find someone who is in that mood.

Good luck!
Thanks jay walker
Here is my take on this issue. If your a member on here and have a review or two there should be no reference problem with the providers. The providers should be doing the research being they are the one getting paid. Lastly, providers need to loosen up and give members here a break because this is much safer for them than using Backpage. If you continue to run into issues like this with certain providers avoid and save your money. Just my opinion.
Jay Walker offers the best advice. ~I would also just add one more thing... do not ask for unoffered discounts. ~ Consider your playmate a lady, and she will treat you like a king.

and cheap, is often, just cheap.
You reap what you sow. ~~ Love and Respect is golden.

peace and love,
crystal
Jay Walker offers the best advice. ~I would also just add one more thing... do not ask for unoffered discounts. ~ Consider your playmate a lady, and she will treat you like a king.

and cheap, is often, just cheap.
You reap what you sow. ~~ Love and Respect is golden.

peace and love,
crystal Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I understand that happens, but geeze.. WHO goes in asking for discounts...? That just seems so... I dunno.. silly? juvenile? or as you said.... "cheap". If you like what you find, pay the price or look elsewhere.
  • monev
  • 06-28-2012, 12:13 AM
My advice is to stop being a pussy who begs for pussy and go get some pussy. This thread will follow you around forever. Your the guy who had to ask advice on how to get a hooker to fuck him. Your admitting you can't even pay for it. Buckman fucks who he want s when he want and always has. Bitches and johns say what you want and doubt what you want but buckman fucks who he wants when he fucking wants and always has.

I'm just that fucking notorious

Ya I said it I'll say it again

I'm just that fucking NOTORIOUS

So go fuck your self

One of you most of all

Hey, were all getting laid! LOL
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2012, 06:23 AM
You iz Notorious...Iz you BIG too?