Let's get this correct NOW!

I would appreciate whoever is in the men's lounge telling fibs saying I work at cabaret North doing fs for $40 to stop NOW!! I have never posted any service for forty bucks and I haven't been dancing in I don't know how long especially at no freaking Cabaret north!

I AM NOT A CHEAP GAL AND NEVER HAVE BEEN. PLEASE STOP PASSING RUMORS AND OR LIES ABOUT ME IN THE MENS LOUNGE!

I HAVE HIS INFO AND SCREEN SHOTS OF THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND OFFENSIVE TEXTS. PM ME

He had yet to give me a handle but did refer to men's lounge.

AGAIN REFER TO MY SHOW CASE FOR RATES OR ANY CURRENT SPECIALS. ...

THANKS
Surprised it took this long for a Provider to dispute that thread...
You should really out who is sharing Alleged private mens lounge information.
Watch a movie sometime. They all say never trust a rat or a snitch.
Some one just texted me. I don't know what goes on in men's lounge because I am not male
I really think it was str8... (just kidding). so a random text was sent and you don't know who the guy is? makes total sense.
You should really out who is sharing Alleged private mens lounge information.
Watch a movie sometime. They all say never trust a rat or a snitch. Originally Posted by mydallas1
If I knew I would. I have his phone number. He is a member because he referred to men's lounge. And I really would like for the guys I don't dance especially at cabaret North. AND I HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER OFFER ANYTHING FOR 40 BUCKS.
THANKS.
I asked foR handle he had yet to give It to me. He said he is on p411.
Completely off subject here..but....you're hot!
I really think it was str8... (just kidding). so a random text was sent and you don't know who the guy is? makes total sense. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
yes. My number is accessible on my showcase on here and p411 also. After this it won't be. Are you trying to insinuate something?r
Completely off subject here..but....you're hot! Originally Posted by Richardtx
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2014, 02:52 PM
There is a few known Rats in Coed that I see in the ML, I wouldn't be surprise me if its one of them.
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Completely off subject here..but....you're hot! Originally Posted by Richardtx
X2, that ass is
$40 bucks can't even get you into VIP at most clubs.

But it can get you in at Fantasy Ranch.
$40 bucks can't even get you into VIP at most clubs.

But it can get you in at Fantasy Ranch. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
That's just to step back there. ....the girls fee comes with it tho lol