Pick-up and drop off during car service appointments

I suppose all the women are too busy to offer such a service, but, as I'm about to devote several hours over probably two weekends to getting cars inspected and oil changed, I thought I'd throw it out.

I usually get my oil changed at one particular place. I do so because it's next to a breastaurant, and I'd walk across the parking lot and kill time over there than sit in the shop's waiting room. Depending on how busy they are, an oil change can take anywhere from 30 minutes to almost two hours, meaning that, regardless of how long it actually takes, I have a plausible reason to be out of the house for a couple of hours. Ditto a state inspection.

I know of one studio that's in easy driving distance of at least five places where such services (and, others, of course) can be performed, and I know of a few providers whose incalls are similarly close to other places.

I won't be so crass as to suggest ads involving the words "lube," "fluids," and "dipstick," but I do sense an opportunity here for enterprising ladies and guys with free time on their hands to get together, if the ladies would be willing to provide pick-up and drop-off service, even if limited to repeat clients.

Just a thought, and worth what you paid for it.
I love the idea but you might run into some privacy issues, maybe they don't want to share what kind of car they drive or want you to see personal items etc.
I think I would rather get the in call address and find a close service location, and just take the nice walk. I still ride a skateboard at 43, so traveling a half mile is possible in just a few minutes.....
Just my $0.02.
SeanJ
You're right; it may not be for everyone. But look for ways to make it happen instead of reflexively saying that a new wrinkle in a provider's marketing strategy won't work.

Who do you think drives the cars parked in front of a studio for six hours at a time? Or the one that's parked in front of her incall apartment every time you see her? Sometimes, she'll pull up after you do, and you can see her get out of the car. Throw the personal items in the trunk. Some girls aren't within walking distance of a car service center. And I would hope she'd have a shower available if you're planning on walking or skateboarding even a few hundred yards on a Saturday afternoon in July.

I haven't had sex as Bill Clinton defines it since November. My opportunities for appointments are rare. A woman who's willing to work with me to can relieve me of that money that's been burning a hole in my pocket since then and provide me with something a little better than looking at Hooter's girls for a few hours. I suspect that there are others -- maybe not many, but enough -- similarly situated. And, like I said, maybe it's something a girl might want to do only after she's seen a client a time or two.
I love the idea but you might run into some privacy issues, maybe they don't want to share what kind of car they drive or want you to see personal items etc.
I think I would rather get the in call address and find a close service location, and just take the nice walk. I still ride a skateboard at 43, so traveling a half mile is possible in just a few minutes.....
Just my $0.02.
SeanJ Originally Posted by seanj317
Very good points about privacy issues. Of course there are taxis or rental cars.
I actually have an arrangement but in reverse. I have a lady friend that a dealership could not fix her car, therefore I took her car to a shop I use and got it fixed. I have a couple of places to use depending on type of service needed. We meet and drop off her or my vechile and go have lunch and then go have some play time. Her boyfriend is impressed with how good she takes care of her car and her automotive knowledge.
pick-up and drop off can work very well.
I do this for my traveling friends that have airport layovers.
Use uber
Uber!
I have done this back home lol and his car was in the car shop lol crazy. I would be will to do this with proper screening and a fee of course
pick-up and drop off can work very well.
I do this for my traveling friends that have airport layovers. Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
This isn't all that different from was I was thinking about, and I've thought about it every now and then. But since I don't fly much, it takes a back seat to the oil-change idea.
Most places do not do scheduled appointments on the weekends but some do. Might be worth checking around.
HUGE time saver and if the spouse doesn't know... freedom

Just the same though, if it's just oil and filter, most people can do it then self in under 15 mins at about $30.
I've even done one out of necessity in a "vato" zone parking lot with just a cheap crescent wrench and a curb and a old bottle from the trash.
I wasn't 'reflexively' saying it won't work. I was just offering an opinion, and an alternative. Trying to help a brother out, fuck!
I know a provider or two who walk to their in call. I know one who parks at another hotel and takes a shuttle. And of course I would use the shower.
Did you not want replies and options/opinions?

I hope you find what your looking for.
SJ

You're right; it may not be for everyone. But look for ways to make it happen instead of reflexively saying that a new wrinkle in a provider's marketing strategy won't work.

Who do you think drives the cars parked in front of a studio for six hours at a time? Or the one that's parked in front of her incall apartment every time you see her? Sometimes, she'll pull up after you do, and you can see her get out of the car. Throw the personal items in the trunk. Some girls aren't within walking distance of a car service center. And I would hope she'd have a shower available if you're planning on walking or skateboarding even a few hundred yards on a Saturday afternoon in July.

I haven't had sex as Bill Clinton defines it since November. My opportunities for appointments are rare. A woman who's willing to work with me to can relieve me of that money that's been burning a hole in my pocket since then and provide me with something a little better than looking at Hooter's girls for a few hours. I suspect that there are others -- maybe not many, but enough -- similarly situated. And, like I said, maybe it's something a girl might want to do only after she's seen a client a time or two. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Cultivating an ATF can have serious benefits. Getting to know the area around them and using it to your benefit can be perfect. I have had my car serviced, and also detailed another time while I got my playtime. It was kind of fun, and can manage the privacy part by meeting outside.

That said, an ATF likely knows more about you than other ladies so could be less concerning.
I would do it

I have a review on this site where the hobbyist describes how I picked him up at the DART Rail stop near my incall (pre-arranged of course), and took him back afterwards.
  • HDnTX
  • 05-18-2015, 05:31 AM
Lance, as TTH suggested, uber would be great for this. If the provider you setup with is nearby you are $20 round trip.
Last week, it was a total of four hours at Hooter's while the car got inspected. This week, it'll be oil changes. Just sayin' ...

OTOH, I'll end the two weekends up to $600 richer than I would have been.

I may try Pep Boys next time if the nearby titty bar opens at a reasonable time.