When to get naked???

Ok, so I am an experienced hobbyist. I do my homework, keep myself clean and groomed, and try to be as gentlemenly as possible....however, I have yet to figure out a proper transition from walking through the door to getting naked. Always awkward to me. The only time it wasn't was when I had a quickie with Ms Parker and as we went back to the bedroom she said "alright pull out that cock so we can get to work." It seems off to walk in, small talk and disrobe at the same time. Even with repeat providers. I feel like I am trying to butter them up, when in fairness my personality has nothing to do with me getting laid...I still want to be a gentlemen and not treat the ladies any different than I would any lady. Does that make sense?

Maybe I need a more aggressive provider? One that rips off the clothes when I walk in, I don't know. Maybe I am too big of a pussy lol!

Thoughts?
Do what makes you feel comfortable. Its your session. If you want a walk in the door, rip off the cloths session, tell her in advance what you want.

I remember a session when I walked in the door. She was butt naked. She closed the door dropped to her knees and went at it. As soon as I was hard, she took me to the sofa, bent over and said her first words "fuck me". She had the condom in her mouth when I walked in and had already gotten it on me during the blowjob. It was a quickie so when I was done, got dressed and left. She just waved bye. Those were the only two words she said.

Would not do that all the time but a change of pace is fun
A couple ladies came instantly to mind when I read this.

Kendall Kain

LovingKayla

From the first hug when the door closes they will start undressing you and respectfully hanging up your cloths in preparation of the fun times ahead.

And don't try to help. You'll have ur hand slapped away with a "I got this", which only adds to the building excitement.

Been wayyyy too long......
Sooner the better. Chat a minute then ask if you can get comfortable, if she hasn't already said make yourself comfortable.
  • cyrax
  • 05-30-2015, 08:47 AM
Just go with the flow of the session and don't make it awkward. I've had some sessions where when we first meet, we would go to the bedroom and talk to break the ice. Normally chatting gets everyone comfortable. Say nice things and compliment her and that'll usually transition into kissing which builds to the clothes coming off.

I've only had one provider where she greeted me the door butt naked and it still wasn't awkward. I just told her it was unfair of me to be overdressed and then got naked.

Lastly, ladies are good at picking up vibes, so if she sees you still haven't gotten your clothes off yet, she'll just ask for you to "get comfortable" lol and that's a good hint for you to get naked.
I get nekkid early on in a session, I want the laughter to die down a bit before I get after her.
I usually get naked before I get in the shower
As soon as possible (ASAP), Don't like to waste my time !!!
Since I almost always take a shower at the lady's incall, the transition isn't a big deal for me. I usually ask for the shower while she makes us that second drink, and I get a few sips in before we get after it!

You might want to put your preferences in your P411 profile, if you have one. Also, there is a section in the ECCIE profile for "interests"; I put a few details there as well. I know the smart providers try to read up on their clients ahead of time, so if you state your preference is for the lady to take the lead I bet you'll find more of them will do so.
Every time you meet a new person there is the ice breaking period....different providers have different ways. Most times I like to bring wine as a way to get started nicely.

The first time seems like there is a 10 minute chat to get comfortable, the next
meeting seems to be a bit of catch up with each other and getting named as
we disrobe.
In bedroom when they start getting undressed , or as soon as possible
I can multitask. Small talk while droping clothes. Sometimes go comando if particularly horney which is most of the time. All my shirts are pullovers. She knows why im there because i put the money down first.
You actually take your clothes off? Dang... I've been doing this all wrong...all wrong I tell you!

When the door is secured.

Just being practical.
so far with every provider i have seen they tell me to disrobe. I am always nervous when i first see a provider and have to get comfortable which by then the provider seems to see im more comfortable and tells me "get naked so i can play with your wenis."