Lady Fetishes... Everyone has them.. What is yours?

Good Day Eccie..
I was sitting and thinking,
We all know what happens when that happens

Anywhoo...
So we all get the pleasure of learning many of the MAN Fetish and Binges..

What about us ladies..

I will start,
Mine is..........

COLD CUM..
LOL..

It is just like yogurt.

As a matter of fact,
I hope that it wasn't yogurt or gogurt,
because that would so ruin my fantasy!

The temp along with the texture is purrfect and delicious

OK.. I hope, actually I know I'm not the only weirdo on here..

Ladies lets here from you..

Gents, feel free to chime in on what you would like a lady to enjoy!

123 GO!
Cold cum... that's a logistical head scratcher, like the cum-sicle lady way back??
On a lighter note...handing out gogurts is never going to be the same
Ejaculating into pints of ice cream all night now... For science.
Reminds me of the woman that uses cum for everyday things like brushing her teeth, lotion, hair care, etc. Just tell me where to ship it and I'll leave some for you.
I love the way it feels on my tongue and goes down smooth..
after that, it just has not been the same..
It's like hot and cold coffee..
same taste..
2 different feeling going down the throat.

One, you have to sip..
the other is like a shot of good times!
I'm icing my balls right now... just saying.

And as you can see, I have been a very bad boy, Principal Star.

netman

PS: YUMMY!!!

I'm waiting for ladies to say "fat, hairy, old men."
I like to watch a man pleasure himself in my presence as I do the same. I can cum at the same time as them. For the climax, the cum is what I'm looking for.

I also love to ride someone's face, but while I do, I want his hands to repeatedly and slowly spread my ass cheeks and lips apart as he switches between sucking and kissing my clit.
I also enjoy being teased with tongue, in my clit, and sliding between my lips, then slowly incorporating a finger because I need to be filled Until I can no longer take it and need to be stuffed full of cock.

I like my hair pulled and ass slapped in doggie. Nibbled on my neck but not like Dracula, lol.

I like my toes sucked.

But most of my fetishes I can't practice in the hobby lol.
If I was in a relationship, I'd be having wild, public, random sex. Lol but if I must admit hobbying has been much more pleasurable. Haven't found anyone as adventurous or kinky as me, but a girl can dream right
Vida. Dont say never. We just haven't had ample time, but you know how I like to get down

On a side note...damn I wish I knew about those toes. My foot fetish is surely coming out next time
I like to watch a man pleasure himself in my presence as I do the same. I can cum at the same time as them. For the climax, the cum is what I'm looking for.

I also love to ride someone's face, but while I do, I want his hands to repeatedly and slowly spread my ass cheeks and lips apart as he switches between sucking and kissing my clit.
I also enjoy being teased with tongue, in my clit, and sliding between my lips, then slowly incorporating a finger because I need to be filled Until I can no longer take it and need to be stuffed full of cock.

I like my hair pulled and ass slapped in doggie. Nibbled on my neck but not like Dracula, lol.

I like my toes sucked.

But most of my fetishes I can't practice in the hobby lol.
If I was in a relationship, I'd be having wild, public, random sex. Lol but if I must admit hobbying has been much more pleasurable. Haven't found anyone as adventurous or kinky as me, but a girl can dream right Originally Posted by La Vida
Riding the face until the need to be fucked doggie with pulling and smacking... Writing this down.
LaVida, sign me up to your club. It is like you were reading my mind.
I love to watch and be watched.
There is something about performing in front of strangers that turns me on like no other!!
I love to watch and be watched.
There is something about performing in front of strangers that turns me on like no other!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Sweet!! Note to self.......
If I was in a relationship, I'd be having wild, public, random sex. Lol but if I must admit hobbying has been much more pleasurable. Haven't found anyone as adventurous or kinky as me, but a girl can dream right Originally Posted by La Vida
You can ride my face like that, I've had lots of practice, some of it recent, at just that...
I love what you say about hobbying been much more pleasurable, that entices me to to come down to Dallas when you are there and check out your IOP...
And man, what you say about finding someone as adventurous and kinky as you...I've been looking my whole life...And have never tired of the search...And the sampling...And next time I am heading to Dallas...I would like to sample time with you!
I love being watched and encouraged as I beat it. Dirty talking is a plus. Just saying.