Getting my dick sucked

Getting my dick sucked but jazmyndayz as we speak 😏
Yet you are online....
Interesting..
Yet you are online....
Interesting.. Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Lol! Are you saying it's boring?
Didn't think pimps had to "brag".
Must be tough times. Wonder if Jaz my N dayz finds it just as lackluster.
Butthole rating N/A ....thankfully
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Lol.. we used to do play by play on chat here just for the giggles. Tinychat has webcams, so it's kinda fun to show off live streaming.. not that I would know...
Lol! Are you saying it's boring? Originally Posted by Cornelius

you tell me darling? Was it boring? Maybe you need to refresh your memory?!?!
so either the bbbj the OP was getting was so deliteful, he wanted others to know.
or it was so way way way less than deliteful, he wanted others to know.

Lol.. we used to do play by play on chat here just for the giggles. Tinychat has webcams, so it's kinda fun to show off live streaming.. not that I would know... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
i have done the play-by-play and/or what-should-do-next session via eccie chat a few times [in dallas and kcmo]. sometimes, the chat crowd was encouraging. sometimes they totally ignored us. :^{

i have never done the webcam version of group-grope, tho.

so, ~Ze~, shall we engage in some delites w/ third-party direction/interaction??
you tell me darling? Was it boring? Maybe you need to refresh your memory?!?! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
OP OBVIOUSLY wasn't with you sweetheart! If he was, he wouldn't have time to be online.
OP OBVIOUSLY wasn't with you sweetheart! If he was, he wouldn't have time to be online. Originally Posted by Cornelius
I think she's been blowing him non-stop since September!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1844355
Yikes! That some impressive stamina!
It was so awesome that I had to share my experience in real time with you fine folks.
It was so awesome that I had to share my experience in real time with you fine folks. Originally Posted by jbl5102
Congrats hon!!! Nothing like a mind blowing blow job!
Congrats hon!!! Nothing like a mind blowing blow job! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I believe you may have invented a new acronym because God knows we need more.
MBBJ= Superior BBJ