A question on references

I have seen a couple ladies on the welcome wagon who caught my attention and seen them with review specials to save some money when I was in the mood but a little short. Never had a problem and have always posted a review.

But lately I been thinking.... When I see someone in welcome wagon offering review specials to get them established how do I know they are legit? Most of the time they ask for references and I have them but if they are not legit the though recently occurred to me I am handing over the contact information of a lady I have seen and liked to someone who might use that information for purposes other than screening.

Am I over thinking this? I admit on occasion I get started thinking and keep going when I should just stop and go have some fun. LOL

Any comments/advice from the ladies would be appreciated.
I doubt a provider would give any pertinent info to anybody, newcomer or not. Just "yeah, he's good" or otherwise. Unless you're a dick.
I really hate giving out phone numbers of other providers to anyone else--even if they have their number posted. I see what you are saying though. I have p411 which helps...sort of. You would think with 200 reviews and P411 that I wouldn't need to get screened but it happens once in a while. I usually give the ladies my number, and then send them the eccie links of ladies I know will respond.
there was a new girl on the WW that I wanted to see.I told her I had over 200 reviews and a over 100 oks on p411.She wanted numbers of my refs.I told her I didn't give out their number without their permission,needless to say no go with her
I would think that a lady from the welcome wagon has hopefully done enough research that they know how to do a reference check.

They may not know which of your references from your reviews who to contact (even if you have over 200 that doesn't mean they are all recent, hopefully they are, but they still should ask if it is ok to contact your recent ones. And also if they aren't independent reviews, there's also trouble screening there). I would still screen a guy that has that many reviews, having P411 is great and makes screening for me really nice and easy.

If they are welcome wagon trying to get reviews, they probably aren't even on P411 yet, so your P411 status doesn't get you anywhere. You've got to get screened just like everyone else who doesn't have P411.

Yeah, you might be handing info over to LE, but that is a risk you take seeing a brand new lady.

Just my thoughts as a more "experienced" hooker.
It is a risk handing over info to a new provider just as it is a risk for a provider to be newbie friendly. It depends if that risk is worth the discount.

As for handing over a provider's contact info you should be able to provide them with a link to the ad or showcase of who you are using as a reference. I do not call other providers even if their number is public. I prefer to use email or messaging. If their number is not public please do not give it for a reference or to your buddy.

I screen everyone! If you have a ton of reviews it is helpful if you know who will respond. Lots of reviews and okays make screening a breeze. Remember someone could be a great hobbyist for years and then it could go south. It's the same as how providers get current reviews. They could of been a great provider at once that has went down hill.
I really hate giving out phone numbers of other providers to anyone else--even if they have their number posted. I see what you are saying though. I have p411 which helps...sort of. You would think with 200 reviews and P411 that I wouldn't need to get screened but it happens once in a while. I usually give the ladies my number, and then send them the eccie links of ladies I know will respond. Originally Posted by txboi817
there was a new girl on the WW that I wanted to see.I told her I had over 200 reviews and a over 100 oks on p411.She wanted numbers of my refs.I told her I didn't give out their number without their permission,needless to say no go with her Originally Posted by lupegarland
i agree and it's very rare that i even get asked by a new provider for references per se.. most of the new ladies in the welcome wagon section (although new) seem to be savvy enough to figure out who's who and what's what..

especially when some of us good gents have several recently posted reviews along with a well established presence..

sometimes i even get lucky enough to have one of these fine ladies contact me on their own.. hell yeah!!!

I would think that a lady from the welcome wagon has hopefully done enough research that they know how to do a reference check.

They may not know which of your references from your reviews who to contact (even if you have over 200 that doesn't mean they are all recent, hopefully they are, but they still should ask if it is ok to contact your recent ones. And also if they aren't independent reviews, there's also trouble screening there). I would still screen a guy that has that many reviews, having P411 is great and makes screening for me really nice and easy.

If they are welcome wagon trying to get reviews, they probably aren't even on P411 yet, so your P411 status doesn't get you anywhere. You've got to get screened just like everyone else who doesn't have P411.

Yeah, you might be handing info over to LE, but that is a risk you take seeing a brand new lady.

Just my thoughts as a more "experienced" hooker. Originally Posted by tntangie
I have p411 which helps...sort of. You would think with 200 reviews and P411 that I wouldn't need to get screened but it happens once in a while. Originally Posted by txboi817
The number of reviews a gent has means absolutely nothing in verification. It doesn't say if you were late, if you were good with the funds, if you're a clingy asshat, if you smell like ass or if you left brown marks on the sheets. There is no way to verify a session even occurred, except to ask the lady. Curious how many false reviews float around just to get PA. 🤔

I usually give the ladies my number, and then send them the eccie links of ladies I know will respond. Originally Posted by txboi817
👆 that is perfect. Providing a link is especially helpful when ladies have similar names. It just saves time and limits the back and forth.