Best Area to stay in DFW!

Hey there all you DFW gents and ladies!

I am heading to Dallas and this is only the 2nd time I will have ever come to the area! The first time was for all-star weekend when it snowed lol....

So hopefully this time I will be lucky and get a little better weather But I was wondering what is a good area to stay in the DFW area?

Thanks for the help in advanced and cant wait to suck ya soon

xoxo ladyjae
A very popular area is the Galleria area. Located in north Dallas near I-635 and North Dallas Tollway.

Torito
A very popular area is the Galleria area. Located in north Dallas near I-635 and North Dallas Tollway.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
the galleria area? that is where i am in houston.. lol
dallas north galleria area is great

have fun!
dallas north galleria area is great

have fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
thanks doll cant wait
xoxo
the galleria area? that is where i am in houston.. lol Originally Posted by ladyjae
Strangely enough, there is more than one Galleria. I-635 & North Dallas Tollway.

BTW North Dallas Tollway is in Dallas. How strange is that? LOL

Torito
Strangely enough, there is more than one Galleria. I-635 & North Dallas Tollway.

You started my morning off with a smile LOL

as was stated this one is in dallas good luck have fun and be safe
You started my morning off with a smile LOL

as was stated this one is in dallas good luck have fun and be safe Originally Posted by safire_sweet
yay thats a great way to start they day well im heading on my adventure to Dallas Ill be in Addison hope there is not as many misquitos there as there are here in Houston lol they are trying to eat me alive lol

lol that is funny but i guess it makes it easy to remember where to stay by
I used to go to Houston to visit my best friend. There is no comparison to mosquitoes in Dallas or Houston.

Torito

BTW 100 Mg of vitamin B1/day. Apparently mosquitoes don't like it.
I used to go to Houston to visit my best friend. There is no comparison to mosquitoes in Dallas or Houston.

Torito

BTW 100 Mg of vitamin B1/day. Apparently mosquitoes don't like it. Originally Posted by Torito
Nice good to know cuz I don't like then but they seem to like my "sweet" blood lol
  • Txh64
  • 10-25-2011, 06:29 AM

Not so strange, the Dallas Galleria was opened in 1982 by the same folks that started the Houston Galleria in 1970. Both are modeled after the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy. (Thanks to wikipedia for the last fact and the dates)
My comments were meant as a joke. Having been in both, it is obvious that they shared a model and ownership.

Torito

Not so strange, the Dallas Galleria was opened in 1982 by the same folks that started the Houston Galleria in 1970. Both are modeled after the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, Italy. (Thanks to wikipedia for the last fact and the dates) Originally Posted by txh64
Stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel in Addison during my last visit. I was a happy girl.
i had a great time in addison but im coming back on thursday and thinking of staying actually in dallas or in fort worth!

what do you gents think?

xoxo jae