JUST A FEW OBSERVATIONS

THINGS THAT MAKE ME AVOID

1.Girls that have no referances,list no services they provide or in their discription of themselves use vague plattitudes like makeing my dreams come true or something,but usualy have realy hot pictuers and are great looking,even if they looked that good in person,what about the rest

2.Girls with glamour shot pictuers,it would be much better girls to just have some nice natural photos posted, nothing overdone or hollywooded up to much,most guys would like that better,and if your going to show your face go ahead and show it,have some nice face shots showing your smile,and do smile some girls look like their photo was taken at a funeral or something.IF you dont want to show your face you can still have photos that show part of your face where a guy can still tell that you have a pretty onebut not show enough that we could pick you out of a lineup.

3.have some natural photos but the right kind,i saw one girls that i swear
they looked like crime scene photos,one had her spralled out on a bed and you half expected to see a detective standing over her with a note pad,not very sexy,for that matter i would never have any of those looking backward shots, you can never realy tell what your looking at.with the glamour shot photos i always figuer that she probably only looks half as good in person and there may be nothing further from the truth,but you still feel that you cant trust them.

4.Lastly girls one thing i think you could do to greatly improve your chances of haveing a guy as a repeat customer,besides offering a great experience is to throw some complements his way,if you want him to repeat,find something you like about him,maybe two or three things,you dont have to be fake or over blown about it,most guys are at least a little insecure and a few compliments can be a real ego buster and make him want to enjoy your company again,its realy more important than all the noise you might have made when you were in bed,one girl i was with gave me no compliments about anything i did even though she seemed to enjoy herself very much and i did also but im not realy in any big hurry to see her again because of that reason,the bigest ego buster for any guy is to think that a girl is actualy excited about seeing you again,any dought about that and he wont be in any big hurry.One last thing girls yall should invest some time and read some books about men there are a lot of good ones out there,after all i guess we realy are the main part of your ocupation.It would help to know as much about the way we are as you can.Not being to critical but were a little more complex than a lot of you girls might think and knowing as much about us as you can learn would make it a lot easier to provide that near perfict service

Please any guys and girls out there feel free to comment on what ive written
youshouldreallyconsiderusingso mepunctuationspacingandcapital lettersitwouldmakethismucheasi ertoread
Run on sentences rule.
Run on sentences rule. Originally Posted by pyramider
Molly Bloom votes "Yes I said Yes" on that.
1. Listing of services is, I believe, against the rules here.

2. Photography is subjective, some like the glamor look, some don't, some like fuzzy cell pix, some don't. The lady I shoot most often looks, dresses, and acts exactly as she does in the glamor type photos I do of her when she opens the door for a client. If in doubt, read the reviews and PM the reviewers. Accuracy and variety are the keys, IMHO to successful photos.

3. See #2 above.
4. ?

So, you wouldn't see a lady because her photos look like this? I mean everyone here has an opinion, but nobody here has "the" opinion.

ummmmm....I would! GOT A LINK!! lol
BREATHE!

ugh...I hate run on sentences!
[quote=Crossroads;1793993]youshouldreallyconsiderusingso mepunctuationspacingandcapital lettersitwouldmakethismucheasi ertoread[/quo

What are you a school marm? Yes Yes my bad grammer i tend to have my on style that you could call,oh maybe " Gonzo closed head injury,jagged, ragedy.sloppy but usualy pretty darn intertaining and informative.I post a lot in comedy central,and i simply love that it pissis off the grammer queens,like yourself,but from the looks of your post your ahead of me,you may be my new hero. Also it seems most of the gramer queens realy have little to say and say it with perfict spelling and grammer.

SPECIAL ED GRADS OF THE WORLD UNITE
Comedy Central is probably your best venue, but I must say your posts here are pretty comical.
I've never laughed at anything he posted in Comedy Central. Jay Leno, your job is safe.
“Let grammar, punctuation, and spelling into your life! Even the most energetic and wonderful mess has to be turned into sentences.”
Terry Pratchett
If you are not familiar with Terry click on the link.

Lots of arguments for and against good spelling and grammar. I don't try to get too wound up about it, but it usually helps me from being misunderstood and appearing to be ignorant.

"Ignorance can be fixed, ain't no pill for stupid" - Ron White

No sense beating folks up over it because it usually has no effect.
Your stuff is halarious though, OH but it wasent ment to be funny.

Jay Leno,realy, yeah his job is safe.He's about as funny as a nursing home fire.
Was'nt talking bout listing any services here Willie Wonka

But let me say glamour shot might have been a poor choice of term,the photos i ment were thoes that have been photo shoped to the max,cgi'ed,super filtered and whatever else that can be done,and you know their probably not an accurate representation.your example photos would be the oposite of that and a very good example of an accurate representation of the lady,and probably termed as glamour shots as well.I correct myself on that.Thank you sir for your input, now go make me some chocolate and remember to give an accurate photographic representation of it.
BREATHE!

ugh...I hate run on sentences! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Im tickled pink that you adore my run on sentences,wait let me look up that word hate,um, oh, uh, nevermind.

SAAAAYYY,YOUR CUTE,BUT I HAVE TO RUN ON.
“Let grammar, punctuation, and spelling into your life! Even the most energetic and wonderful mess has to be turned into sentences.”
Terry Pratchett
If you are not familiar with Terry click on the link.

Lots of arguments for and against good spelling and grammar. I don't try to get too wound up about it, but it usually helps me from being misunderstood and appearing to be ignorant.

"Ignorance can be fixed, ain't no pill for stupid" - Ron White

No sense beating folks up over it because it usually has no effect. Originally Posted by rachet3375

HERES A LITTLE POEM FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR QUEENS

Im a little grammar queen,im always on the grammar scene
so dot your I's and cross yourT's, if you don't want a scolding from me
i pactice and practice and my grammar's always right
i can do so cause im at home alone every night
if you'll only do the same,soon you will see
that you to can be, an annoying grammar queen,JUST...LIKE...ME

hey i just realized,PROPER GRAMMAR IS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!

im now going to go into my closet,close the door,and cry to myself for the rest of the day