I apologized

to abarsoom and offered to make it up to him with a .2 visit. IF he does not choose to take advantage of that then there is nothing more I can do.

He and I did not communicate clearly and I will take responsibility for that.
So nice of U to take responsibility for miss communications , I don't know what these guys want. I didnt think ur special included FS. I would hav verified b4 comin by.
You certainly are a big person for offering to make it up to him- but there were some behavior in his ROS that I can't obviously mention here that I think you may want to avoid in terms of service-if what he wrote was true. Good luck to you.
Stay juicy!
to abarsoom and offered to make it up to him with a .2 visit. IF he does not choose to take advantage of that then there is nothing more I can do.

He and I did not communicate clearly and I will take responsibility for that. Originally Posted by juicy4you
YOU !!!!! GO!!!!! GIRL !!!!!!!!
So juicy, that means you are agreeing that you did not do a good job. How can other guys believe that you would not repeat it.
Oh shit, why the fuck another cares, she is a town hustle rip artist. And you kiss that ass for what? A lot of women work hard to maintain there rep, some do not care, if you make an apt and keep it then the shit will not hit the fan keep it simple make a deal keep a deal. Just saying, good luck all.
I have seen Juicy like six times and one thing she is not is a rip off artist. She has been nothing short of reliable, professional and has delivered the goods every time. Obviously there was a misunderstanding in this case and she has attempted to rectify the situation. Whether he takes her up on it or not waits to be seen. And, judging by the review he wrote, he still got a half hour bbbj, cfs session for $100 with a hot, tight 19 year old and got off. I don't know how that is a rip off. And it seems to me that, as a client, if I misunderstand the pricing or services, I still have a chance to back out and leave before any money is exchanged. So he could have left before he gave her anything and left it at that. But he didn't. They worked out a price and services and then he decided he was unhappy about it afterward. And I have never had a negative experience with her being distracted or disinterested. I'm not saying this didn't happen to arbarsoom, just saying this is not typical of her behavior in my many experiences with her.
The hobby has been and always will be ymmv.
The very first post in this thread was a response to a review.

Why has the Dallas Staff not followed the practice of closing a provider response to a review once posted? Especially now that it has turned into taking shots at at a verified provider/member on this board?
Both sides have had their say! Laz, as you know, we also have a personal life and don't always get to a thread as quickly as some would like. The review is also closed.